Health, Wealth, and Confidence

Hello and happy New Year everyone!

I am new here. I found Sapien Medicine back in December when I tried to find procrastination music, and I have been checking out Sapien’s work since then. I am currently listening to my Point of No Return stack, and I will be listening to it until Sunday. Here is my current stack.

• Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleansing (AM)
  • Exorcism --> I use my own ritual (AM + PM)
  • Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 2.0 (AM + PM)
  • Mental Health Album (AM + PM)
  • Emotional Release (AM + PM)
  • Become Whole (AM + PM)
  • The Hand of Glory (AM + PM)
  • A Life of Magical Abundance (AM + PM)
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity, and Abundance (AM + PM)
  • Bountiful Harvest Album (AM + PM)
  • Brain Regeneration (AM + PM)
  • The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach (AM + PM)
  • Automated Grounding or The Tree Experience (AM + PM)

Now I want to prepare a new stack for the coming Monday with the topic of health, wealth, and confidence. I spend most of my time home so I can listen as much as possible, but I don’t know how much is too much for my brain to handle. I have no problem so far listening to the above stack, and I noticed that after a few days of listening, I no longer overthink of my past situations.

A bit of background, I have had nausea since April last year, and things got worst in August to the point that I couldn’t work due to extreme fatigue and brain fog. Some time after that, I figured that my symptoms were caused by gluten. I was diagnosed with gluten allergy a few years ago, but at that time my doctor told me that I could still consume foods I am allergic to, but I would need to consume anti-histamine afterwards. I did exactly that, and my body couldn’t handle the abuse anymore. I removed gluten and processed food from my diet. I also reduce refined sugar consumption, and since December I no longer had the extreme fatigue. However some symptoms still come and go, they are: nausea, shallow breathing, brain fog, muscle pain, stuffy nose, migraine, pins and needles, itching on the throat and lungs, and constipation. I would like to make a new stack to handle this (besides keeping a healthy lifestyle of course :smiley: )

I also want to regain my confidence to work. I could be overthinking too much about this. I am scared of going back to work again because I think that I could be sick again, that means I couldn’t commit to my work, and all different worries of what might happen in the future.

Lastly, I would like to find new sources of income. I haven’t been working for a few months, and now I am afraid to check my bills and to check my bank account.

Please help to suggest which audios can help me with my situations.

11 Likes

i’ll suggest you is Plasma Protocol

in mean time since you have allergic problems you can listen to

other suggestion

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach + Cosmo-Volt
The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach + any healing audio

3 Likes

this stack is big, focus on one problem of yours fix it then go to an other

i suggest you start with physical problems then emotional

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion. I will have a look on those.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @mademoiselle!

In addition to the suggestions above, The All Purpose Anxiety Removal, Amygdala Healing and Abundance Mindset fields can be an excellent starting point!

Also, here is a suggested stack created by @_OM:
7 Likes

Here are a few posts by @_OM describing the Plasma Light field and suggested listening guidelines.

Here is a collection of key posts related to the Plasma field:

7 Likes

Thank you for this suggestion @uial, also thanks for all the quotes on the plasma light. They are so helpful :smiley:

The plasma light seems to be solving many problems. I have tried a few times, and I remember once I felt vibration just below my ears all the way down to my shoulders. The other time I felt pain on my lower back. I am not sure what they signify though.

I tried also the cosmo-volt and my throat vibrated like crazy. After that I woke up from my sleep every 2 hours because I felt so thirsty. I never feel this thirsty even after dry fasting.

7 Likes

That seems to indicate to me you will have success with those fields ;)

Your stack does not seem awful long to me - anyway you will drop exorcism soon (i think it’s in the point of no return stack for 2 weeks) and the clearing one (it’s there for about 1 month).

I would add ego dissolution before subconscious limit removal. If you don’t want to add more fields, just add it when the month is up for clearing.

I think maybe brain regeneration could be dropped because Plasma should be taking care of it, unless you have something specific you’re trying to heal in your brain.

Do you have an overnight playlist? It’s a great idea if you’re able to play fields overnight. Also saves some time :)
You could do a stack or just choose one field and put it on loop. I used to accidentally do the loop with subconscious limit removal a lot - not I have the tag so don’t have it in my playlist anymore.
I have a more demanding overnight stack, but when I feel somewhat overwhelmed but still want to listen to something, I put “Love, Gratitude and Appreciation” on loop. It’s very quiet and not too high pitched, so it’s easy to sleep to. It should help you with manifestation and reaching your material goals.

Another consideration could be to divide up your playlist, which you already do to a degree.
E.g. Play once the playlist until “Become Whole”, and in another session the ones from The Hand of Glory. So basically you would have an “inner work” stack and an abundance stack.
Ego dissolution, SLR and Plasma can be in both.
Some people suggest this approach often - I do it to a degree myself, but in the end it’s up to what works for you personally.

9 Likes

@mademoiselle are you grounded?

I am thinking of adding the ego dissolution. I think it will be good so I can focus more on the present, and not to think of future scenarios.

I forgot why I added brain regeneration in my current stack. I guess it’s because of the brain fog. Intestinal healing also doesn’t really help so far with my constipation problem. So I guess I have other problem that causes the constipation. Hopefully plasma and cosmo-volt can take care of both.

I don’t have an overnight playlist. I was used to using subliminal overnight, but I feel that Sapien Medicine’s work gives me more noticeable results. So I will create a new one. I am also thinking of adding the sweet dreams to the playlist. I have had bad dreams lately. I guess it’s from the emotional release. I read on the Youtube comments that this happens to some people.

Thank you for that suggestion. I have to make some experiments my self because I don’t know what works and what doesn’t. It’s probably good to track what I am listening to and the changes I feel in a journal.

1 Like

I guess so. I used either automated grounding or the tree experience after I listen to the plasma. I did this after learning that after listening to plasma for the first time, I felt as if the top section of my head was separated from the rest of my body.

4 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slight_smile:

Forgot to add, for the allergies, you might try the new Mstate Platinum field.

From a longer post by @Maoshan_Wanderer:

Here are general listening guidelines for the Mstate fields:

5 Likes

This is cool! So many choices. I find it a bit hard to avoid sulfur. Most vegetables I eat have sulfur (kale, broccoli, cabbage, etc.), and I don’t eat meat only.

I am now on day 20 of using the point of no return stack. I have divided my playlist to inner work and abundance stack. I also added the suggestions above. I don’t have a sleep playlist yet because Youtube kept asking if I am still watching the video even I left my phone idle for as little as 3 minutes. So, it seems impossible to do so on Youtube. I read that Youtube is doing this so that people will subscribe to Youtube Premium. Luckily, I just subscribed to Sapien Medicine on Patreon, so I hope I can create some new playlists now.

1 Like

Huh… This has never happened to me on YouTube, only the ads are annoying in the app :expressionless:

I think most of us looping overnight have patreon and loop the mp3s in some app.

Well, during my subliminals day, I could listen to a 2-hour playlist on Youtube, so I don’t know what happens here hahah. I agree that the ads can be annoying, especially if you don’t want to hear certain topics in the ads.

2 Likes

Nice