Advice for breathing problems, possible heart attack?

Fields that might help?
my brother just got taken to the hospital with breathing problems, possible heart attack, possible Covid-related…he stopped breathing in the ambulance at one point…he’s admitted now and they are stabilizing him…lots of fluid on the lungs…in ICU now and on a ventilator…

1 Like
2 Likes

Omg im so sorry i hope all goes well, i dont know if you have taken the course so u can send him healing? Or the dream cards ? If not then YOU listen to the be the healer and focus on sending light to his heart :purple_heart: Add White light weaves and torsion so the meditation gets powerful

Wishing a fast recovery.

5 Likes

And if you have Servitors, send them to him asking to regulate his heart rate and breathe and infuse him with healing energy and unconditional love and stay by him until he is completely stabilized

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this and sending healing wishes to your brother. :pray:

In addition to the advice and fields above in @Star and @anon26869922’s posts, please try the Pleurisy and Lymphatic System fields.

Fields can also be listened to simultaneously with the Be the healer field to send the fields to him.

The Plasma Light field may be of help as well, but start gently with this field and monitor his reactions if possible.

There are listening guidelines and advice by @_OM in the post below.

4 Likes

@Star @uial @anon26869922…thanks for suggestions…good list

3 Likes