Does corona virus disruptor destroy cells?

I had a suspicion that im infected and i spammed the video and it made my chest burn. Does it in anyways harm my cells in my lungs?

in other words is it harmful to play if i don’t have the virus like can there be too many T cells?

Cheers

3 Likes

As far as I understand it it helps the body produce the necessary forces to combat the virus.
And then it will attack the virus in the places it resides in.
Btw. you don’t need to worry about having caught Covid. Since Covid is part of a larger family of flu-viruses, the field helps with flus in general

5 Likes

Hi @sabrina_persching, you may also find the posts and discussion thread below of help:

Edit: The newer Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 field also disrupts coronaviruses.

From a post by Dream:

9 Likes

Anytime I feel unwell with virus/flu type symptoms I use it, works every time.

I went shopping on Friday, I have exempted myself from wearing a mask, it was very busy with people, a few hours after shopping I began to feel unwell with a sore throat and a cough, so I listened to the audio for about six times on Friday, and the same on Saturday, I feel great now.

So don’t be worried about using it.

10 Likes

Add this too.

There’s a newer one on Patreon called Pleurisy
https://www.patreon.com/posts/pleurisy-37043204

This works like the new lung restoration ver 2.0 but also helps with inflammaion/Pleurisy.

9 Likes

This! :point_up:

Forgot to mention the Pleurisy field in particular can help with the burning sensation in your chest.

(which is often related to inflammation of the pleurae in the lungs—in other words, ‘pleurisy’)

6 Likes

Just to understand this better in a practical sense of prevention, so basically by listening to the corona virus field once per day, it sort of prevents the virus from delaying/downregulating the type 1 interferon response (innate immunity) during the early stages when u actually get contracted?

So if you’ve had the vaccine do you think you can still listen to this???

Yes

Have you tried this? A lot of ppl
Are still getting hit with the virus bad even vaccinated

Yes I’ve tried it, I am yet to take an antibody level measurement though.
I would recommend to take more than 2 weeks between listening, I felt quite sick after the second time.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s going to interact with the coding of the vsccine. Did you use it when you had symptoms?
I don’t think I’ll be getting the second dose

Which vaccine did you get?

If someone has symptoms of concussion or is positive for covid, that shouldn’t use it (edit: it = immunity field)

1 Like

I got Pfizer! Wish I didn’t now… so I can’t even listen to the virus uvc now as preventative? Or even with symptoms?

Omg I just want to detox this jab out of my system now

What do you mean symptoms?
You shouldn’t listen of you have covid symptoms.

When did you have the vaccine?

I think you should take a deep breath, don’t let the fear mongering influence you… listen to the fields like plasma,.plasma to mitochondria, blueprint if you have it etc.
Don’t panic, spam them… just listen as recommended (add grounding after plasma).

The captain made fields for side effects of the vaccines like blood clot dissolver and the heart inflammation help, you can listen to those 2-3x once a week if youre worried.
There is lymphatic effusion, it also helps detox.

Listen to these kind of fields for a couple of weeks, then you can listen to immunity.
You can think of immunity as if it was like taking a vaccine - you want to wait a few weeks between shots.

3 Likes

What gave you this idea in what I said? :sweat_smile:
If course you can listen to that… And virus disruption too…

1 Like

Thanks :heart::heart: Now I’m praying sapien makes a frequency fo restore our body to its natural state

1 Like

Is made already, it’s called plasma light :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

Thank you I know I’m trying not to I was completely against this whole concept and researched it over and over again who do we believe the scientists or the conspiracies :cry: