Regarding Corona Fields on youtube

As some of you may know, Sapien allowed me to upload his Corona fields to YouTube which is very generous of him since many people got help this way and are grateful for his work.
However, recently I noticed people trying to bring my channel down by spamming Covid-19 comments under my videos so they can claim and report the videos.
So if you haven’t done so already, please download the fields from gumroad, I provided the links in the description. I have no idea what is going to happen now, I deleted all the comments but they’ll probably come back

4 Likes

Here is proof
YT1 YT2

2 Likes

There are some strange things that happen on youtube, I don’t really understand the agenda of some people.
Right before we got demonetized, there were a lot of comments with just tags “david ickle, demons, corona, corona is fake” etc etc like huge masses of just meta tags in the comments.
which seems like an all out effort to flag the channel or videos.
I see they are still doing slander comments and videos,
but its just really odd.
I am a small and unpopular channel.
We don’t seo or advertise, we don’t even add tags to the videos.
(I did add tags and hastags today actually to the animated videos and virus disruption)
I actually dislike even typing sapien med on google, cause the top suggestions to me are always sapien medicine exposed etc.
I actually think the channel being demonetized keeps it under the radar but still able to provide the help people might need.
But since I am not writing this on youtube,
the new virus disruption video is for covid also (and mutations etc……)
but also targets a wider variety of viruses.

26 Likes

Dude said phase two :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: sapien release your time machine :pray::slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

We creators will have to think of ways to become more independent from YouTube which will be challenging since this is where people who are interested in subliminals and frequenies mostly are.
I don’t intend to monitize my channel either so I hope YouTube will just not care. We all know they don’t like these kinds of videos.

3 Likes

I for one think the sub community would be better off of YouTube, since audios would apparently be more potent offsite due to compression anyways.

In an idea scenario, I think it would he colla if the subliminal community and its creators all migrated tonan independent platform made specifically for them, allowing for there to remain a unified community as well as giving us more potent audios.

2 Likes

YT3 YT4

It’s ridiculous.

This might sound random but I just took a look at your channel and im wondering how the blue eye subliminal works…?

I don’t need blue eyes and im not using it but just curious, are there affirmations like “my eyes are blue” or is it more scientific approach where it changes melanin levels etc…?

4 Likes

The body is an incredibly smart being. It knows exactly what to do to achieve the desired outcome, all you have to do is concentrate on the outcome you desire and your genes (or the universe, in general) will make it happen. I will have to look into the specifics of the script I wrote for this subliminal, but as far as I can remember I used multiple different styles and approaches back then. But I am pretty sure I used Neville Goddard’s techniques along with other things. This is of a more outdated and primitive nature, since I am working on a new platform now.

Combining this technology with Sapien’s field technology would be truly OP since you will be able to get the desired result much faster while simultaneously increasing its likelihood and the strength of the necessary pathways, along with other benefits.

Does this answer your question?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo maybe this is a bit to much to ask… but I would be interested in a list of the targeted viruses if you have it

Thanks

1 Like

No, so you are saying its more of “programmed intention” or what?

If its pure affirmations then what are the affirmations.

“I have blue eyes”
Etc…?

I am interested in the affirmations

1 Like

Ah I see.
I hope you can see why I can’t share the details of how I create my subliminals. I am not going to tell you it is because the effects would be diminished or something of that nature (this isn’t true btw. The effects have nothing to do with knowing or not-knowing the affirmations), I will be straight-forward with this:
It took me years of research, trial and error and hours of work to come up with the way I am creating the subliminals. I even risked my own health when I experimented with certain technologies (luckily we got Sapien’s fields to heal that) I think it is understandable that I don’t want to just give that away.
Apart from that I saw some really malicious things some subliminal creators did to their followers by using basic technology most YouTubers create their subliminals with. I don’t want my work to be freely available for this kind of people. It doesn’t even have to be people with ill intents. Many in the subliminal community are too young to actually understand what is happening and why.
All you have to know is that I am going to make all subliminals people need to overcome painful circumstances like addictions, fear, unhealthy sexuality, trauma etc. freely available for everyone on YouTube and my other platforms, so noone will have to pay to experience basic joy in their life again.

This is something I have learned from Sapien and I am deeply grateful for him making his most important fields freely available for everyone to benefit from.

There are a lot of people who refuse to use subliminals without knowing the affirmations and I fully understand that, really, especially after what happened already. That’s okay and I think the best way for these people is to start creating their own subliminals so they know what is inside them, since anyone could be lying about the content of their subs.

4 Likes

Dude LOL.

I was looking at the wrong channel holy shit, I thought you were “sovereign self”, but I realized your yt channel is actually SovereignSubliminals.

My bad lol, the burning wood eyes seems dope tho, might give it a shot.

Yeah I understand what you are saying, but am I right when I say its not just pure affirmations? You also use other tech, and do you need to know english to listen ?

Are the affirmations in english or?

3 Likes

:joy:
This is about the sixth time someone confused me with Sovereign Self lol

For now I only use English affirmations for my subliminals. I gathered material about how to create sigils and I know of other people who do it, but I am waiting for Dreamweavers upcoming course because I want to learn how to this in a professional way, without having to doubt if it works or not.
Once I am able to create fields myself, I am going to embedd them in my subliminals.

5 Likes

I really appreciate their creativity but this is getting ridiculous now

Sap1 Sap2

What? Hes probably asking for you to create this sub for that disease? I am wrong?

1 Like

No, he/she or this group of people keeps commenting keywords like “corona cure” “David Icke” “covid hoax” etc to make youtube delete the videos so people can’t use them anymore.
You can easily see this is the case since this is not the first time this happens and it happened on Sapien’s channel aswell. Also, everytime they do it, they spam the keywords without any context.
I immediately delete such comments and block the people who post them from the channel.

1 Like

Nvm, forgot what was the pulmonary disease :man_facepalming:t6:

They are basically trying to bring me and Sapien down. If you check my recent videos you will find there is always this one dislike :joy:

1 Like

Terrible, like they say - no good deed goes unpunished!

2 Likes