I'm a Doctor on a hospital ward full of COVID patients!

You know that’s a great idea. Btw there’s two corona audios on gumroad. The files I’ve downloaded say Corona1 (the one with the piano) and Corona2UVC (the one with just the noise). Which one do I pick?

Sorry could you specify which audio this is?

The one I linked above, Be the Healer, on the Dream Seeds channel.

1 Like

To be completely honest, I’ve got an hour to listen to the corona fields. Although I would also like to listen to my subconscious limits and ego dissolution (meditate to these) and the rest of my physical fields (I just play them without meditating).

1 Like

I see. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Both Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 and the silent Corona2Silent field contain far UV-C light subfields.

Corona2Silent combines the Far UV-C Light and Coronavirus Disruption fields (and can be looped silently on your mobile as you work if you wish).

The far UV-C light subfields will help keep your environment more sterile, which will help lower the number of viral particles you’re exposed to over time and can also be of help to patients.

Both Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 and the older Corona2Silent field target coronaviruses.

Virus Disruption 2.0 is the newer field.

From another thread:

Also, you might find the post by @gpo below of help:

14 Likes

UV-c above all, but also Sun Gazer and Vitamin C

1 Like

Don’t forget a energetic shield

1 Like

That’s a very comprehensive response! Thank you for that @uial, definitely going to bookmark this.

1 Like

When I worked in a covid ICU I played corona2silent in the nurses’ station. No one on my shift got covid, but on other shifts a couple of nurses got it. Could be a coincidence, but still.
I also played it 2-3 times a day, on my days off.

The thing is, if you are well protected with filtering masks etc and are following proper hygiene routines, you are more likely to get infected by a coworker during lunch break, if you are sitting to close. But then again, I don’t know what resources you have.
But as a med student you already know that.

10 Likes

Very true. There’s a lot of wisdom in what you’ve just said!

3 Likes

On top of the corona audios, I would also use Lung Restoration and Strengthening and Immune System Supercharger both several times a week at least, if not everyday

2 Likes

Vitamine C, Vitamine C, Vitamine C!

3 Likes

You’re right! I remember back in March, I read an article saying very high doses of Vitamin C removed the virus in patients quite fast. There’s been back and forth debate on its effectiveness since then, but no harm in trying it.

4 Likes

Not only that, Vitamin C helps to absorb Vitamin D better, which is the real business of the immune system!

3 Likes

I didn’t know you were a medical student, good luck on your journey.

1 Like

You will be the first Doctor that I know is using Morphic Fields and that itself is Quantum Leap :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

there is also another doctor here on the forum.

2 Likes

Who is it…

Come forward so that I can give you the Quantum Leap tag :rofl: :grin:

2 Likes

He’s: @ryantraveling

1 Like