Plasma Protocol

I see , you can add the The Five Tibetan Rites this can help a lot too

6 Likes

Will do. Thanks.

1 Like

2 days of listening and my wisdom tooth starts hurting like crazy. I’ve never had one removed.

9 Likes

On this topic, it massively decreased really intense toothache I’ve been having. I’m sure yours will get better!

10 Likes

I want to buy a protocol for my parents and grandmother. I am calm for my parents, they are still quite energetic. But I am very worried about my grandmother, she is 80 years old and she has brain cancer. In recent years, she has not received any therapy and very quickly grew old and became weak. Although she is still active and cannot sit around. I am worried that it will be hard for her from such powerful fields. Does anyone already have experience of using for such old people? Something besides general guidelines that will help her cope with the load more easily. I think in addition to give her sorbents to drink to make detoxification easier. And dietary supplements to maintain strength. But she is very stubborn, and can refuse to drink it all. Of course, I’ll start gradually, starting with the plasma field. But yesterday I saw her and realized that maybe I don’t have much time.
P.S. I like the combination of fields in this protocol so much that I would include them for my son, but he is only 6 years old

10 Likes

I don´t think that healthy children should listen. They are still peaking untill 20-25 years of age.
After that they will of course benefit.

1 Like

I will certainly not include this field for him. I just like it and I think that such a combo would be very useful for him. He’s not completely healthy, he has cerebral palsy

2 Likes

Ok!
Perhaps some of the “doctors” on the forum can answer.
It is a fantastic field-set!

2 Likes

Between one field and another of this Plasma, how long should you wait?

Listen to your body, if you don’t feel exhausted maybe wait a day or two. If you are wait a couple more.

If you’re having a heavy detox drink plenty of water and again listen to your body.

10 Likes

Read these

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/fields-after-vaccination/10939/11?u=tf_cad

5 Likes

What does Plasma Combo 3 do to the hair? My crown at the back is thinning…

There’s nothing in these fields that would prevent a child from using them.
With all the same caveats as anyone else with “special” conditions
ie. go SLOW, monitor, start at smaller intervals, MONITOR, etc.

The anti-aging benefits are again a SIDE EFFECT of negentropy and optimal health… and yes they are rapid (comparitively speaking) but a child is in a “positive” Negentropy already until they reach whatever “age” would be considered their peak
At which point they then go into “net” entropy (ie what we call “aging”).

So Plasma Protocol and Plasma Light are just going to do what it’s supposed to do… make that person as healthy as possible.
For adults after a certain age, the SIDE EFFECT manifestation of that “being as healthy as possible” is the anti-aging, but that’s not the main purpose.

41 Likes

Thank you for the input and clarification.
Great news for me aswell, as I have children.

8 Likes

I’m so tempted to get this in hope it can heal my shoulder injury, the downside is that it does state to be able to rest when listening, like if I had the time lol

4 Likes

Any insights on joining the Plasma protocol and Plasma light. Today is my second day with Plasma Combo 1, I haven’t listened to the Plasma light in last two days. I felt the PP to be more heavy than PL on first day. However it was fine today and no particular signs of fatigue or draining.

Is there any benefit of joining PP and PL ?

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been answered already, but how long is each audio?

1 Like

@psynergy each one is around 15 minutes long

9 Likes

The three tracks have the below length:

• 15:23
  • 15:11
  • 16:26
13 Likes

thank you both @pranic_climber and @Maoshan_Wanderer !

just bought!

16 Likes