Plasma Protocol

It was a real stretch financially, but how could I not get the holy grail :trophy: and the potential of helping newbies on this forum in 150 years time :grin:

25 Likes

Still seems unreal to me, some of us will be around for that long others maybe more. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Itā€™s definitely an investment that will payback in endless dividends.

6 Likes

Only 150? Haha I am hoping for way longer than that :partying_face:

At least till the point I can retire in a far away galaxy and come and visit earth every summer :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Your body is a hologram based on very complex mathematical equations. It can live hundreds of years or more if you hack its operating system. This plasma protocol is doing exactly that.

25 Likes

Update, my urine is turning dark yellow ish?

I had a toe nail that got something like this:

Is healing almost overnightā€¦ cause honestly I didnā€™t see it changing yesterday.

editā€¦ I just took my socks off and was curious as to where it was nowā€¦

Itā€™s over 90% healed! OMG.

Iā€™ve had this bruise since Nov 7.

20 Likes

Drink more water as youā€™re detoxing heavy.

Glad your healing so fast!

25 Likes

okay guys I caved. I couldnā€™t stop myself from buying this field and Plasma Flower. So my understanding is Plasma Protocol, Plasma Flower, Torsion, Cosmo Volt and Plasma Light are the fields to be listening now. Anything else Iā€™m missing? There are too many great fields recently that I canā€™t even keep track! First world problems. Do I still need to listen to The Flower of Life if Iā€™m listening to Plasma Flower?

Edit: Nevermind I read @_OMā€™s FAQ in the Plasma Flower thread. This doesnā€™t really replace Flower of Life

12 Likes

WOW, thats great! I also had a nail that looked like that (on the same toe too) and I ended up losing the entire nail. Then the nail grew back distorted.

7 Likes

I hoped that sapien put plasma protocol audio on Gumroad no I need to open onedrive to listen and there is no repeat option :crying_cat_face::heart:

1 Like

You can download the audios and listen however you want.

Yes I did that

1 Like

lol excuse my dumbness, is epidermis the skin right? where acne and whiteheads located

2 Likes

Epidermis is the outer part of the skin

9 Likes

Started Plasma Protocol 1, and after 6 days I experienced the following:

• mind feels much clearerā€¦ and like my brain is lighter
  • muscles are noticeably harder
  • have a lot more energy throughout the day. No more dozing after dinner
  • skin looks a little clearer
  • voracious appetite, but no weight gain
  • stomach/midsection shrank. maybe due to improved digestion
  • the hair on my head has hurt for the past 3 days whenever I touch itā€¦makes me lol. I was like wtf and had to look it up and it seems this is related to nerve and blood flow activity in the scalp. Wonder if it will grow more hair over time?
    This is so powerful, I can hardly wait to see what happens over the next 2 weeks.
35 Likes

Itā€™s okay Josh!

6 Likes

wow thank you it actually helped

6 Likes

Thank you all for your description!!! Theyā€™re really helpful!!

Iā€™d like to know if Plasma could possibly help with an increase in DNA Methylation and also due to the rejuvenation of bones, organs, lengthening of Telomeres, an increasing of our performance (generally speaking), maybe height as well?

I appreciate every response!!!

Stay healthy and well everyone!!!

Cheers!!! :)

10 Likes

So Iā€™ll be done with plasma combo 3 the coming Monday. I think now Iā€™ll be doing each for 3weeks to a month instead of 1 week. What do you guys think about it? Is it alright to do so? Most importantly would it be safe?

4 Likes

I think it can be safetly done, but monitor your reactions

Also here are some more options

10 Likes