Plasma Protocol

I’ll be going with. guideline 2 when the time comes. With the option to add one or all depending on need - muscle/connective tissue recovery, nervous system overload, illness etc I think information from the awesome users here will filter back and the story will fill itself out in time :relieved:

@tagler2 will you share your reasons for going 3-4 weeks with each one?

8 Likes

I was planning to do the same :+1:

7 Likes

Now I cann get rid of my biweekly detox (54 audios) playlist and play this early mornings :sunrise:

7 Likes

I’ve heard the subconscious takes a minimum of 3 weeks to be programmed properly. So in this case the field should take atleast 3 weeks to properly integrate into my body. Secondly 1 week for each field just doesn’t feel satisfying enough. Lol.

1 Like

If anyone got some information about my question, let me know. I appreciate every answer!!!

Stay healthy everyone!!! :slight_smile:

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Yes to all of these

If you’re still growing and haven’t reached you genetic maximum, yes.
If you’re done growing, then no, highly unlikely

13 Likes

But does negentropy adhere to genetic limitation? Isn’t limitation anti-negentropic?

Grr… guys… be sensible…
I’m not gonna claim it will heal every living thing that could possibly go wrong…which is often the tone I get from certain posts so they get different answers than the people who are skeptical and believe it won’t heal ANYTHING.

Use common sense… you’ll be delighted when it heals more than you expected and not disappointed if it doesn’t.

We already have a huge list of testmionials in several threads on the possibilities of what it will heal.

I can’t possibly interpret everyone’s “Will it heal my rare genetic disease that only my family has and there’s no known cure for?” type questions.

It will do it’s best to heal anything and everything from it’s principles of LIFE…

43 Likes

Thank you for your reply!!! Maybe combining it with the grow taller field it will ;)
As we get to experience a lot of rejuvenation benefits.

Stay healthy and well!!

Cheers!!!

5 Likes

It is not an expression of entropy or ill health to be of short stature.
Use the “Grow Taller” fields if you wish to grow taller.
Perhaps in combination with the Plasma Light field.

13 Likes

Finally got myself the gift of Plasma Protocol. The journey starts from tomorrow. I have been using the Plasma Light so far and it has been great. Can’t wait to take it to the next level. Any advice is welcome.

Love and gratitude to all.

17 Likes

For Guideline 2, between 1 and 2 and between 2 and 3, do you need to take a break?

2 Likes

It can be too much to stack all 3 of them. At least it was for me.
I would space them apart.
But experience is the best teacher. Try it!

6 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Between one field and another of Plasma Protocol how long it’s necessary take a break?

Can this heal anterior pelvic tilt?

1 Like

Hello !! :slight_smile:

In my opinion Maybe can do it from a general approach (General treatment ),

i suggest you to try Automated Gluteal workout, Core Strenghtening and Automated Full body workout . (Specific treatment )

7 Likes

Thanks. I have been experiencing a little back pain lately for sitting for so long and one of my homies pointed that I have slight APT.

I see , you can add the The Five Tibetan Rites this can help a lot too

6 Likes

Will do. Thanks.

1 Like