Plasma Protocol

It seems like all that time spent browsing youtube and searching weird things on the internet paid off lmao

I happily stumbled across sapien med and life is gonna be great!!

26 Likes

If you continue down this path, the sky’s the limit.

11 Likes

tenor (3)

9 Likes

I would suggest starting to listen after you’ve stopped growing. So like 21. You can still listen to it every now and then when you are younger to maintain that youthfulness if you want though. It also just helps keep you ery healthy so casual listening from time to time will keep you in good health.

32 Likes

oh I started listen this at right time :blush::blush:

4 Likes

My suggestion is that people who are older, say 60+ and/or seriously ill, should go slow with these “super duper fields”. Start with 1 field for 2 min./day and work upward time wise in 20 sec. increments. (Because the detox for me is a bitch. At this point I play Plasma Light X 4min. in A.M. followed by Grounding X1-2. At night I play Cosmo-Volt X4 min, followed by Grounding X1-2) I am also using my brain stack starting with Longevity X2 and ending with Hakuins Butter Pill X1. Using the 3 pairs of Mstates plus Platinum X1 each. Using Knight and others. (No Torsion, Flower or Plasma Protocol)

Woops! It appears I posted this in the wrong place. I am not using the “Plasma Protocol”. Sorry!

10 Likes

Do you have to start with 1 then go to 2 then 3? Or just stick to 3 for 1 week for example, and move to a diff audio when done?

@ryantraveling yes, it’s recommended to play combo 1 for one week before moving to combos 2 and 3. If needed, take some rest in between as well.

5 Likes

I mean starting on a different number instead of going 123. Is that possible?

@ryantraveling yes, I think it’s possible if you want to do that. However, I do believe Dream made the combo sequence in that order for a reason.

10 Likes

Can I ditch the anti aging field if In buy this one? Can the free plasma audio be used instead of the anti aging audios?

7 Likes

Confirming it about the order.
Your Nervous system & Bones is where most of your Entropy (disorder) & Traumas are, stick with it guys and be patient, you may be blown by the difference in your whole state of being within even a week.

Also on an emotional & spiritual level, your bones are linked to your Structure, whereas your nervous system is linked to your emotions & balance. This a multidimensional healing my Dears :)

Plus, if you guys have followed the Plasma Light feed, you may have apprehended that it does not only work on Physical Matter but on all level of your Reality.
Please don’t make Om repeat another hundred times how Next Gen this Creation is and simply use it :joy:

Updates after a few days of using it:

• Definitely feeling a different energy level, also some bliss when I am meditating with it.
  • Annoying left-overs of a sciatica (launched my spiritual path haha) are now seemingly gone (every time I am stressed, the psoas was getting tight)
  • My parents have used it for a few days, they are still unaware of it but I can see their mental state is evolving. I was blown when I talked to them over the phone.
30 Likes

Hey boiis…Can someone help me with this ? I’m on the edge to buy it but I also want to be sure that the audios wont mess up with the past surgery on my nose

1 Like

Nope it won’t, no worry

2 Likes

so ummm I started with audio 3 because I have some conditions right now which are skin related and I can tell you that from the last few days my skin has been amazing, it is recovering the damage so fast…I even dropped stems cells to scalp cause the hair portion felt like little hairs were springing out of the top of my head and sure enough 3 days later I have small baby hair growth that wasn’t there before. anyways Its also clearing up things that I didn’t think were ever gonna leave skin wise.

Very grateful for this.

28 Likes

without being indiscrete ,is it a cosmetic correction or a medical intervention?

1 Like

Are you sure its new hair growth coz i really want my hair back badly. And will the YouTube version help with that until i afford to buy these 3

2 Likes

it’s very interesting what you say about hair.

when i see all these testimonials i want to buy it :relieved: … i have to wait … a lot of expenses with the tag eternity redux, ipf and abundance :money_with_wings:.

Maybe a promotion at Christmas and the New Year who knows :grin:.

6 Likes

today I’m in good shape :muscle::boom: … I want to give you a big hug, everyone … cool my life :smile:

5 Likes

Can we use plasma protocol while listening to any other fields? I was planning to listen to the 3 audios in mind setting album for financial stuff. Is it possible that I listen to the mind setting album 1 time during the day and at night / evening I listen to Plasma Protocol 3 times.

3 Likes