Plasma Protocol

It helps heal mostly physical things, but it is ALSO USEFUL FOR other issues such as mental, emotional, and spiritual ones.

The Plasma Field will help WITH EVERYTHING.

DON"T UNDERESTIMATE IT

11 Likes

I have not bought the Protocols yet, but I have listened to the Plasma field for over a week and I feel it been working mostly on the mental for me now in the beginning, I had to take a break for the last three days because it became too intensive, I feel strong and healthy now after resting for a few days :slight_smile:

I was thinking that if it would be good to make like a mental focused Plasma Protocol with for example, Plasma field, Forgivness field, Trauma release field, Emotional release field etc.

14 Likes

Nice idea!

I think dream will upload fields like the forgiveness field or the trauma field and upgrade them with concepts from the Plasma field. sorta like what you just requested for.

I am excited to see how powerful his new audios will become! They will be upgraded and far better than the old ones!

8 Likes

Ooou careful you might just see it within a week or two.

10 Likes

dbc6597b27b388e63bb782875fc7140c

11 Likes

imagine the intelligence fields upgraded with concepts from the plasma field.

8 Likes

I prefer not being teased :sob:.

4 Likes

What do we do after the 3 weeks? Repeat the process again?

2 Likes

yes or you could take a break if you want.

it really is up to you!

3 Likes

or maybe after the 3 weeks, start listening to all three x once day?

4 Likes

I noticed that the part 3 targets the epidermis, hair follicles on the head and all of circulating blood. Does this mean it will replace ā€œhair growthā€ and ā€œstem cells to scalpā€ ?

7 Likes

This. definitely yes.

Possiblyā€¦ itā€™s not the exact same field as his hair growth field but I have a feeling it will lead to similar results for most.

11 Likes

Answer forthcomingā€¦ give us beta testors a chance to finish and weā€™ll have better answers for you.

10 Likes

Imagine by the third audio we are all looking like 18 :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

@lol Did you buy this plasma protocol? If yes, what are your results so far?

3 Likes

@Starlight no, I unfortunately have not bought it yet. The testimony i gave on this thread was for the Plasma light & Infrasound bioactive beach

I do plan on buying it but first I would like to use the plasma for some period of months before I do that.

I am not in a hurry, I just turned 16 and have no need to de-age myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Liesā€¦and bold ones at that!

I have it on good authority that you look like thisā€¦

14 Likes

Dang! I wish I had these resources when I was 16!! You are giving yourself an amazing gift to start this early. Good work!! :clap:

15 Likes

You caught that!? You figured out that I was lying?

Iā€™m actually an old man in 70s pretending to be a kid obviously!
:joy:

8 Likes

giphy (6)

4 Likes