Plasma Protocol

Anyway, if Sapien will still be ok with posting something unusual and of course with help of alien species, then we can expect something really special

1 Like

Day one using PP3 since it is the one that called to me. Was so tired after the loop and still had things to do! Entire time while out I wanted to close my eyes and take a nappy nap. Got home passed out for 2 hours did not want to get up but finally did. Now running some energies for headache since I did not drink enough water apparently. We shall see how the week goes. I will certainly not use this before work. Will wait till right when I get home from the field so I can get a rest in.

17 Likes

Reminded to check on my parents mate :sweat_smile:
I have convinced them to use it and my Mum must have used it right before work, oopsy :sweat_smile:

Update: all goood. I am already seeing some results within their state of mind mouhahaha

3 Likes

My feeling though is that there is definitely and order for those.
The first one being primordial as it will level up your nervous system, erase all the deep memories from your bones and allow an overall better energy flow (nervous system, bones, joints, muscles).

Then the second one feels like a Hard-core Detox haha.
Imagine all the shit youā€™ve stored in your organs over XX years of an unbalanced life :joy:

13 Likes

i woke up randomly at 4am today and literally felt those effects lol felt like i woke up from a epsom salt bath LOL

loads of energy today too. random hairs that were grey due to my compulsive desires have turned back to black - weirdly fast. I am only 28 tbh. these audios are unbelievable, i think the only thing we all need to do is drink LOADS of water. Water = primal healing and life, when those two conjunct with this anti - aging bomb lol results should be crazy good.

27 Likes

12 Likes

Wow keep those testimonials comingā€¦ Iā€™m so on the verge of buying :laughing:

10 Likes

Sounds pretty Negentrophic

42 Likes

I had rhinoplasty a few years ago.
Will this make my nose ā€œgrowā€ back to its original state ? (which I obviously donā€™t want lol).
I know, stupid question, but I want to be sure (and reassured at the same time) :smile:

9 Likes

I had rhinoplasty a few years ago.Will this make my nose ā€œgrowā€ back to its original state ?

On an unrelated note, if Dream were to release an aesthetic nose field his channel would explode.

6 Likes

I also want to know if this works beyond your original blueprint you came here with or is it ā€œopen sourceā€ so to speak. Can we work on new biological goals with this?

6 Likes

Love the banana wig!

2 Likes

as i feel it Dreams not about that he is more about liking the nose you have now and going down its hole and experienceing it all hahaha

2 Likes

I am sorry, but whats the minimal age to use these audios? Is it ok if I will give it to my 14 yo brother?

3 Likes

@SammyG

3 Likes

Plasma protocol + eternity redux = BEAST MODE!!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s eternal mode!

7 Likes

Is is safe to use for people who are weak, have auto immune issues, have MS, heart problems, epilepsy, stroke risk or just old? Iā€™m thinking since people can get so tired after, or are the audios also giving enough energy to handle all the healing?
Thank you :heart:

9 Likes

YES!!!

IT IS PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS!!

8 Likes

It seems these Plasma Protocols are mostly focused on the physical healing, do they heal all the mental problems aswell or would it be useful to make a separate Plasma Protocol for mental/ emotional health that would focus on healing traumas, anxiety, strong grief or anger etc, addictions, mental sickness like schizophrenia etc?
Thank you :heart:

7 Likes