Plasma Protocol

man I slept for 13 hours after this audio lol, those are rookie numbers

6 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

3 Likes

Do you think this will help with skin issues like stretch marks, discolouration etc?

4 Likes

I think this is due to the age difference between me and you.

I am very young, so my body does not need as much healing as yours does, which explains why you need more sleep and food while I donā€™t need anywhere near as much.

I guess the audio has more of an energizing effect on me due to my young age.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think I am energy sensitive, but the plasma field is so strong that it had an effect on my nervous system and I felt it very clearly.

It is that strong!

8 Likes

This is what I was thinking, Iā€™m 27 and I listened to it 3 times before bed and then 3 times again upon awaking and I feel great. Didnā€™t have any problems going to bed either. Obviously the older you are the more detoxing effects you will feel.

7 Likes

True.

When you are younger, you are near your optimal health and you probably are more negentropic, so there will be less need for healing

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had a some knee pain for the last month or so on my left leg, nothing serious, but more just a dull pain and from listening to this 6 times the pain has cleared up 95%. When I went to bed I woke up with me knee still tinglingā€¦pretty amazing. Still tingling now.

Canā€™t wait to implement the next two audios.

This is definitely the real deal.

13 Likes

I second that statement. Very profound field. Although the same results can be achieved with use if many other fields, this streamlines everything and comes with the updated skill set. Me likeyā€¦

5 Likes

I have listened to the first audio 2 times. I normally go into the forest and at-least 15-25k steps but i got fatigued randomly after these audios. I have ate a meal and im back being energetic again. I cant wait to get to the third audio because that focuses on hair?

8 Likes

This field. + Shielding tag and Intercession could prolong your life a lot. Maybe even inmortal if you play your cards right.

6 Likes

@KingMerc had a similar experience myself. Was able to fall asleep right after listening. Woke up feeling great. I wonder if this is also due to the fact the original plasma field has detoxed me a bit already.

4 Likes

stop it you guys I canā€™t afford it right now and I keep torturing myself by coming to this thread

9 Likes

I hope you guys are fixating on whether it makes you sleepy or insomniac for no other reason to compare how it affects people differently.

Cause thatā€™s literally all it indicatesā€¦

Not sure why ā€œsleep patternsā€ matters at all to anything but that people react differently to ā€œhealingā€ā€¦

16 Likes

Yes that is why i am doing it.

It is interesting to see how this audio affects people differently and how everyones body is unique :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Definitely confirming this is next Gen.

Took a nap while looping Plasma One 3 times, my body did not want to get up from bed after that :sweat_smile:
I felt massive fatigue afterward, which is unusual in the afternoon as I tend to be the hyperactive kind of guy, but also felt a profound work happening.

I went for a run once I got back on feet through some breathing techniquesā€¦ Damn the Run was ā€œdifferentā€.
You know how your mind can be a pain for the first 10-15min? Gone, silence.

As if I was a little gazelle on auto-pilot haha

25 Likes

And this could be due to different things in ones disposition, for example how one process new energetic information in general. Perhaps whether one gather energy in an introvert or extrovert way etc.

At the beginning I was very energized, slept nothing for a couple of nights ( plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach) but then switched to being tired, sleeping 8 hours + taking naps.
I usually sleep 5-6 hours.

Yes, I would be considered to be among the moms and dads at this forum, but I think the different reactions is due to more than the chronological age. :wink:

27 Likes

/Actual live footage of Pia after a Plasma session/

:stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

I donā€™t think so ! Sapien is gonna be bombing us with futuristic upgrades so I am willing to wait a bit till otherā€™s reviews before I will decide to empty my wallet! :smiley:

2 Likes

Deffinitely not, only prolong your life about more decades but definitely not being immortal!

There are more cards on the table to play! :slight_smile:

If there will be upgrade sort of Plasma protocol + soul creation/restoration (doubt about that - youā€™ll subconsciously mearly scratch the soul servise how difficult this constract is) + kundalini + chakra restore