Course General Discussion

After having done the audios one round, do we continue running them, and can we run them all in one/two days?

if you want

Up to you.

3 Likes

I have been interested in radionics and I read that if you can get a picture of the machine in your mind you can do whatever the machine can it interesting because that’s just having the concept of it… and we can all do it

1 Like

Today was Day 1 of Body Primer. Had some sensations to say the least. I had my appendix removed when I was a child and still have a scar. I felt some stong sensations around that area. Felt something on the ride side of my torso too, deep inside. And then finally, felt some pressure on my upper right arm towards the end. My palms and feet got super cold by the end and my belly was quite warm. It took some time to get back to nornal.

14 Likes

Hi everyone! I just took the plunge and bought the course. I’m on day two of the Body Primer audio and finished the foundational videos. I am wondering today, if I were to play the audios for my dad who is in his 80’s and in a terrible place of fear from the c virus and ill health, would that help him or be too much?

4 Likes

A lot of people found the course audios to be draining, which is why the rest days are required, so maybe not the best for someone elderly. Thinking something like the Anxiety track or Amygdala (Fear) would suit your old man better. And some Jing.

Plasma, but in small amounts:

5 Likes

Radionic box is usless without you. Your mind is what is doing 90 percent of work. Instrument boost that effects and have it function, but without mind power its just a ussles box…

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been playing these fields for much longer than this. I wonder if I’m being taxed and don’t realize it.

Since body primer and energy sensitivity both stimulate the chakras and meridians, would adding the gumroad chakra audios overkill or do they still serve a different purpose and would complement these audios. Btw I have gone through the course two times.

They compliment, i, in my experience feel that the chakras get stimulated and expanded with the audios in the course but the audios on gumroad go deeper way deeper and heal them. I mean you dont really heal chakras lol, the audios heal what has been affected by having unbalanced chakras, or stagnant energy. those audios to me are powerful and will always be some of my favorite ever, they work so deep fast and great like a vacuum that sucks out all that is stuck, swirl they energy harmoniously, expand them and align them in a beautiful way.

7 Likes

Thank you for the in depth explanation, much appreciated.

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: You are welcome!

1 Like

Is it fine to use Blueprint & Plasma Protocol or Negentropic Jing/Shen/Chi along with Soul Restoration while doing Body Primer?

1 Like

According to recommendation, no :slight_smile:

If you read the threads, there are lists of audios which should be avoided.
A good benchmark is if it is “heavy”, avoid it.
If it’s something about physical change, you can use it.

3 Likes

Can one listen to the original divine love field during the course?

2 Likes

Yes :)

2 Likes

Awesome, gonna be looping that like crazy until i get my precious VoDL back!

6 Likes

Sorry to bug you again but… What about ojas lol

That one cool?

(Pls say yes)

2 Likes

Think of it this way. During the course period, it is not that you are missing out on various other audios. Rather, you are making your entire energetic bandwidth available to the attunements in the course for them to work efficiently and effectively :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Bro, my heart has been feeling… Overstimulated lol it’s calming down now with blue print of life but i just finished listening to the k2 field and it happened … I just woke up from a nap and accidentally looping ego dissolution for 3 hours… I also listened to divine love right after k2 but this started happening right before I was done with my 3rd or 4th loop of k2

Feels good but damn haha I think it’s body primer kinda… Idk what it is… Kinda felt external at the same time

3 Likes