The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Quite possibly. I’m hearing that limiting to 1-2 times only is a good reorientation here :relieved:

6 Likes

Yes… why I said go slow.
I didn’t want anyone freaking out over a strong detox.
Which will naturally happen in every healing…just a matter of how much and how severe and if one’s body can handle it.

So you know it’s working… but you may need to do the basics for these types of detox…more water, sleep, food (or not) depending on how it reacts… and grounding off as much as you need to.

16 Likes

yes, that’s right.Feeling good (even though I can feel you on the trauma part) for two listens but after that it’s like hell of a ride. The funny part is 30 mins made me go for running for 1 hour and 2 hours of listening made me so dizzy and ill inside (couldn’t put that in words any better)

11 Likes

Feeling the same bro , I dont know how people can loop this for hours , I literally can only take 4 minutes lol . After that I feel so ramped up , and ungrounded plus I literally get a physical detox , I’ll list some things that I did today to counteract that :

-lots of water and salt

• grounding audio
    -schuhman frequency
  • exorcism
    -remove bad entity
    -angelic intercession
  • love graviton
  • chakra series
  • spending time away from my phone and reading a book
18 Likes

Grouuuuunding ftw guys :grin::grin:

Also would recommend, some simple breathing practice and physical exercice to move around the energy.

And ofc relaxation (body scan is nice), if you can’t relax, you can’t expand and absorb those higher frequencies :heart:

8 Likes

So in cases like yours and @Alexander
I’d recommend
3-5 mins Plasma,
3-5 mins Grounding
3-5 mins Plasma,
3-5 mins Grounding
etc. Repeat/end according to one’s feelings.

11 Likes

Oh yes i forgot torsion as well is in my stack.
And yes me too. I didnt mention because i knew it was that and i also didnt want others new to it expecting kinda the same outcome you know.

But yesterday and the day before maaaaaaaaaaaan even tho i was feeling stronger i was also being beat up left and right. So my conclusion is that different than Advance healing that starts healing the most recent stuff That need healing and then make its way to the old, this one or ones go deeeeeep first and work on old stuff.

My middle back was killing me literally, my stomach, my lungs and my nipples (sorry for the details)
I used to smoke a lot in the past but quit like 4 years ago still it was like 10 years of my life smoking.
Then at some point i had a hard case of gastritis and an ulcer, ibs all cured back then, and i had a breast reduction like 6 years ago so the nipples were taken off then put back on :rofl: so pretty much the edge of them is a scar, not noticeable but its there.
The pain was awful around them like i literally felt electricity being put on them, mean time that was happening physically i didnt feel any emotion surfacing but just suddenly found myself thinking of people that had hurt me in the past and it was always After an episode of hard pain in my middle back and chest. :slightly_smiling_face:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. its the best gift we could have had ever. I dont care if it had me 2 days in pain, i was open to anything and will continue doing it!!!

Today i felt just great, nothing hurts and i feel lots of stamina and energy.

28 Likes

Yes definitely causes healing crisis, but it also provides the energy to help go through it.
Most are experiencing this as a need for more sleep and food at the moment though

47 Likes

Which is exactly what ive been doing. Feel like when going through the course but honestly more more intense. Thank you soooo much for all you do. I love you to the end of it all :two_hearts:

17 Likes

Take your time!

One of the things I mentioned in my post on my system to advancing really fast is that in the meantime while you wait for Satori, you should (in my opinion, must) focus on rising vibration. You’re welcome to see my system to see if it fits your temperament.

You got this!

14 Likes

Definately!
I’m only up to 3 min./day of Plasma in A.M. and 3 min/day of Cosmo-Volt in the evening. I can listen to the 3 Mstates in the A.M. 2-3 times each (worked my way up to that too! I love those!!) I am detoxing. Had diarrhea for a day, the next day my cat had diarhea too. Then my skin turned crappy, suddenly had dark circles under my right eye with wrinkles and a totally wrinkled undereye area left eye with also many forehead lines. Now today I developed a right upper eyelid sty! My skin in hanging on my body and looks like the bottom the the Grand Canyon!! Insomnia! Holy Smokes!! Going thru some pissy and resentful moods too. I also listen to Longevity every day a few times, for some reason no problem with that one. Playing Knight 1-2X/day and the Butter Pill usually after Longevity to bring the internal head heat downward. No other new super-duper fields other than that (no Flower, Torsion, etc.) So hang in there! Also forgot, I’m losing hair on my frontal hairline too!

13 Likes

I know cosmo-volt sends people to coma (sleep mode) :rofl: :rofl: because it’s doing exactly what an ENS does. Today I used that device in my Adductor Pollicis around the thumb area, after 10 minutes of treatment, the heaviness of my eyes was insane :sleeping_bed: this happens because the body gets a reset and triggers the healing process without any delay just like that, it happens every time with anyone I treated. So this field will do the same.

I would be extremely cautious using the Cosmo-volt field with Plasma Light on the same stack has it will send the body into that Herx reaction overdrive, it might be the Plasma doing but still both of them is might be a bit to much, we don’t want any fried nervous system :exploding_head:

15 Likes

This is my Torsion equivalent on the use of this field.

The practical application of this field:

Look, we can sit here and talk about science and concepts all-day but let’s be honest, we are all looking for results. So that said, the things I’ll mention you should look up but reference to the experience I’m about to talk about.

Refer to this picture

That light bulb is not connected to anything but BEHOLD… LIGHT!

Why?

NEGENTROPY (look that one up and internalize it)

With this field YOU are Negentropic and therefore YOU who goes around in a body can receive regeneration from this.

BUT WAIT! There’s more folks…

Anything that you think (SEE, HEAR, EMOTE) about with focus will in turn receive that negentropic effect.

Remember…

Void - Torsion Field - Potentiality
Light - Plasma Field - Manifest

So far here’s my beta model of using these and results:

Torsion (1-3x) - FEEL and/or THINK your focus OR Meditate (Silence Observation of the I)
Plasma (As much as you can handle) - FEEL and/or THINK your focus OR Meditate (Silence Observation of the I)
Ground (Currently digging the Schumann from Gumroad) - FEEL and/or THINK your focus OR Meditate (Silence Observation of the I)

My result: (what matters right?)

A bum knee and ganglion cyst I’ve had from my skating days (19-22) are starting to heal
Releasing emotional/energy is EXTREMELY COSMICALLY GALATICALLLY easy now
Manifested my ideal partner
My attitude towards my goals feels like I’m drinking a glass of water

“Hey Angel… how did you…” PMs will be routed to this so might as well drop it here.

Can’t meditate with the Plasma Light field for 2-3 hours like my colleagues and I do?

You’re welcome to use the system I posted here:

35 Likes

Interesting!!

I am wrapping my head around how i could ‘negenthrophize’ something non-physical. Really appreciate the idea!

I agree! I’m here for the results and the support needed to get to my goals :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Dan Winter found this by studying three hydrogen molecules and ended up in using it in the physical with Theraphi but this is also how he explains how Bliss/Ascension happens.

Spend some time studying :wink:

15 Likes

You’re giving me a headache _OM…err I mean… Angelgome.
Can’t you speak in English!?? :smirk: :rofl:

But seriously, great write up!

It’s simple, effective…err wait a second!!! :rofl:

18 Likes

Just helping you by giving people one headache at a time.

You get a headache! points to the left
and you get a headache! points to the right
and YOU do not get a headache! closes eyes

16 Likes

By this you mean that you have strong focus on whatever you are doing and you are not engaging in self-talk, just focusing on the present moment and focusing on what is happening right?

3 Likes

om angelgome headache talks vid TED

Too easy!

14 Likes

“The mind doesn’t know the difference between what you imagine or what “is” actually happening.”

You pick.

20 Likes