Plasma Protocol

Only if you feel you need to :slight_smile:
And in the description of the Plasma Protocol it says ā€œI personally think sticking to one audio for a week is good before moving to another. (with taking breaks in-between)ā€

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to take this opportunity to use the plasma protocol. But I donā€™t know how to start. First, I made a routine.
First week, Combo 1 2~3 times in the morning, 2 or 3 times in the afternoon.
Repeat from night until morning.
And start combo2 in the same way in the second week and start combo3 the third week in the same way
And the fourth week starts with combo 1 again. Is this the right way?
And I wonder if the plasma protocol has any plans to come out as dog tag.

2 Likes

I think it should only be listened to 2-3 times in a day. Iā€™m not sure exactly. But overusing fields can do more harm than good actually.

6 Likes

In fact, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m keeping the field all night. Thank you for your opinion

1 Like

Iā€™m doing other energy stuff, so I canā€™t use the three fields at once, but Iā€™m going to use the 3rd one even if it is not in the ā€œright orderā€.

I started two days ago and I could feel it working in my face while I was sleeping. Also when I listen to it, I can feel it in my scalp. This is powerful stuff.

4 Likes

Yes, as @tagler2 said, overusing fields can do more harm than good. More is often not necessarily better with fields. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is typically best to follow the suggested listening guidelines, particularly when one is interacting with such complex, multi-layered fields.

Beyond that, one can adjust and reduce oneā€™s listening if you notice too much tiredness or detox.

There is some discussion about this in the Plasma Light thread:

@_OM also discussed this earlier in this thread:

11 Likes

Oh, thank you for your kind explanation.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ll read it slowly and refer to it. The point is that it works even if I donā€™t listen to it too often, right?

4 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, it will work regardless of how often one listens to it.

Some can listen more than others and follow the recommended guidelines with no issue. Some find they do best with listening less or in smaller increments.

See what works best for you as you listen, as each personā€™s response to these fields will be very individual.

Then you can calibrate your listening and what you do (for example potentially including the basics for this type of detox @_OM mentions above if needed) based upon your response.

7 Likes

When you begin to understand the energy game a bit you will realize that your body needs time to integrate what is going on. The multi layered aspect of our reality creates a dynamic that you must consider. The light body will latch on and take to things much faster than the 3D body. In this realm this is the reason it takes time to see results. When you take a break it allows for the 3D body to catch up. That is if the sub mind will allow the changes! Soooooā€¦ Breaks are definitely needed IMHO. 2centsā€¦

16 Likes

To add to thatā€¦ Anyone that tells you we are in 5D is incorrect. If we were in 5D we would not need these tools to create change it would happen almost instantly when we think about it. But hey who am I :P Not even sure why I wrote this hahahaha triggered I guess.

14 Likes

But suddenly I have a question.Does it work when I only have to hear the sound? Iā€™m going to listen to it mostly on my phone.:thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

This thread has a lot of related answers on how the fields work, volume etc. This may answer your question.

8 Likes

Oh, thank you very much. Iā€™ll read it :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

You are right @anon27074685 most people are not operating in 5D consciousness consistently. Most peopleā€™s consciousness jump between 3D and 4D with an occasional of 5D.

I think most of us in this forum are well on our way in anchoring our nonphysical self in 5D and once that happens then the physical would follow.

17 Likes

I was thinking of the following stack for next one month.

Mind Setting Album - 1x
Throat Chakra - 1x (already listened to root chakra for one month some time age)
Soul Restoration (heart) - 1x (already listened to soul restoration core for one month in december)
Plasma Protocol - 3x (one stage per week and last week repeat any stage)

I have read people getting with fatigued with only Plasma Protocol. My question is is this stack too much with Plasma Protocol or doable ?

6 Likes

Itā€™s doable

6 Likes

So Iā€™ve almost finished the plasma combo 2 now. I definitely feel wayy more healthier and youthful. My digestion is great now. I had little detox symptoms and fatigue on somedays but they were bearable. Its also important to eat a nutrient dense diet while using this. Otherwise you will feel like youā€™ve been hit by a train lol. So Iā€™ve been eating whey protein and healthy fats also green vegetables.

25 Likes

Thanks for the update!

5 Likes

So Iā€™ve finished my cycle and I honestly donā€™t know what to give you all for guidelines after this.
I feel and look noticeably younger and healthier.

As I suspected, issues that would address, for example, ā€œhairā€ (Combo 3) were helped during both Combo 1 and Combo 2.
Meaning, the body is too complex to simply assume one issue is not being affected by underlying issues in other parts of the body.

So with that said, I WILL say, yes, continue to listen to themā€¦
I have ideasā€¦but without more testers/feedback, they would all work for different purposes and individualized for different circumstances.

• Guideline 1. Continue the same prescribed routine ie Combo 1 for a week, Combo 2 for a week, Combo 3 for a week.

• Guideline 2. Listen to Combo 1, 2, & 3 (1x) each everyday.

• Guideline 3. Same as Guideline 1 but for only 3 days before switching

• Guideline 4. Whatever you feel is going to work for you. :man_shrugging:

45 Likes

So sad. I need to wait a while to get some of these newer gems. :cry:

Perhaps @Captain_Nemo will consider having a New Year/ New You sale?? :smile::crossed_fingers: :innocent:

5 Likes