The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

:wink:

6 Likes

Agreed on this. Thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

I’m listening to Plasma (full audio) followed by the Grounding audio twice a day for about a week now along with Cosmo Volt, Mstate Gold and Torsion audios 2x each prior to that. My sleeping hours are usually longer now and feel my body can handle them despite listening to many audios daily. I feel that the Reiki star exercise which I still do 2x daily (I have automated it using its energy boost anytime I want) is probably helping with the grounding and energy boosting aspects ( since it seems to draw energy from the ground ) needed for the Plasma audio since I am currently not using other Sapien energy boosting audios. Again, @_OM, thanks for this very useful exercise. I will probably increase listening to the Plasma one to 3x daily.

5 Likes

/grainiest gif ever :rofl:/

10 Likes

TELL ME ABOUT IT. I don’t have a hunger issue but yesterday I woke up around 6 something, got to work and around 7:25 am. I went from “I could use a tiny snack” to STARVING almost instantly. It was painful, but I definitely felt tingles in areas of my body that need healing.

13 Likes

Update, I have been using it a lot. I didn’t need to ground myself, that might be because of the energetic support servitor I always carry on me.
Usually I wake up every 4 hour and rarely sleep more than 8h. Last night I went in deep coma for 10-11h straight and woke up fresh.
Though I have strong detox effects. Expectorating and “excessive” bowel movement.
Otherwise, after one day, I’m close to my peak health, which usually takes month of strict healthy lifestyle to regain.

Some items in my stack now feels redundant, I’ll experiment to know what to remove for sure.

And that too.

21 Likes

Was going to mention this at some point. Thanks!
Some of you already have a self-grounding field if you have ESS/Fae Servitors.
Remember to use them.

2nd post…knew you’d be back :slight_smile:
Stay. Get comfy!

13 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate reading your posts :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Can anyone explain to me what the difference between the cosmo-volt, Torsion, and plasma are?

5 Likes

8 Likes

I feel the Liver Cirrhosis Treatment audio is helpful with the detox symptoms.

8 Likes

Yes, thank you for saying that for everyone, @_OM! :pray:

@everyone

Keep in mind that this can happen on all or many levels (emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc.)

8 Likes

I’m wondering, how many times did you play vibes audios in a day since you got it?

3 Likes

It’s all written in the stars right now too :sparkles: I haven’t experienced this level of ego death and energetic restructuring in a loooong time… thank you for all your replies, and shares, there’s not many people I can discuss this with - I’m listening to this music and it’s rebuilding and repatterning me from a subatomic level :joy: mucho gratitude

20 Likes

Yes… yes it is.

14 Likes

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experiences too. :pray:

:blush:

4 Likes

The healing is felt on a nice super subtle level for me. It’s like these micro fractional changes of my whole collective unfolding gently where I am. It’s so nice and you just know you’re getting WAYYYY better WAYYYYY faster.

It is really something to be under @Captain_Nemo fold and to have somehow run into his work during this lifetime. There’s so many distractions that keep people from the best experiences of life…and here we are basking in literal wonders of the world…at midnight…and it’s normal. Why are we the ones that get to have this? lol
We must all do much higher and use this stuff to go to our greatest calling because there are no excuses now. We can do whatever…and it’s true!

27 Likes

Could possibly call this the Reverse Chaos or Reverse Disorder field as a translation of Negentropy :smile:

2 Likes

Since I got it… who knows man. I do releasing boot camps with them and that usually means I loops them for 2-3 hours.

3 Likes

I put this on loop while I slept for 3 hours this morning. I usually listen to chi or skeptic before or after (thought they’d give some extra energy) but I just read captain nemos post that the field itself gives the energy. I feel a bit tired still though , but not experiencing any strong detox effects

5 Likes