Energy Awakening Course (Course)

Ah great suggestion! AND I was tempted to buy this field but had made a considerable investment already with many a fields that I was trying to restrain myself :stuck_out_tongue: Now I have the perfect excuse to get it hahaha

3 Likes

Maybe you want to try Mana Circuits first and see how you feel?

I do feel personally that the primers are quite intensive, I get really tired sometimes the first day or the second and especially the third day, even until now I’ve done quite a number of rounds already, I still get tired.

3 Likes

Ohh naah here we don’t restrain ourselves haha! We get ‘em and get ‘em all :partying_face:

5 Likes

I’ll read more into that, thanks!
I don’t mind tired, I feel like I have a master’s degree in fatigue at this point hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: it’s more the pain that was problematic during the overwhelm, as that limits my movements and that is one of the things I have (a lot of) trouble being zen about.

2 Likes

HAH! That made me laugh! But at least it’s one if these things that even impulse buys you actually don’t regret. It’s mix investment and mix feeling like you contributed to a good cause by sending money into the right hands hahah

3 Likes

Hi @Amber3, just want to add: this seems to be related to the healing process and detox proceeding too intensely or quickly for your system.

The Plasma Light field can be very intense for some, so some have found it helpful to listen for only a few minutes each day.

That may allow you to continue listening to the field. Just go slowly.

Perhaps some of the posts and tips below can be of help to you.

8 Likes

Oh yes, I went through the whole thread with great delight :smiley: But even 5 minutes (even with grounding) was too much the last time I tried. Which I was truly sad about, I really fell in love with it. But I feel that our love story is one where the protagonists are separated only to be reunited in a truly epic way down the road hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

My goal is to wait until I’m truly certain I’m over the overwhelm hump, then do 1 day a week of meditation with it, and only this for that day. Honestly, I’d stop my whole playlist (with perhaps the exception of Shamanic Blend and Subconscious Limit Dissolver) if I could take it. The effects were phenomenal, spiritually, physically and mentally. And call me crazy, it felt like we communicated. Not in words but I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. That there was a connection. A bit like with Shamanic Blend but much more pronounced.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply and may I take this occasion to thank you for all your theoretical stacks, that really helped me find my bearings when I started playing around to make my own :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad they were of help. :slight_smile:

:wink:

8 Likes

Does the “How to Create a Morphic Field” article actually give step-by-step instructions for how to make your own fields?
Does "“How to use Our Massive Library of Audio Fields” update when new fields are released?

More or less, but how, it has also been said to you somewhere else, knowing the steps is one thing, actually being able to do it? Not impossible but it could take you years to be able and to develop a whole lot of abilities and skills needed

So in all honesty since ive been reading your questions about that sounding almost like you want a guarantee that by the time you finish the course youd be able to create fields like if it was baking a cake you just got a recipe for… then dont take the course i tell you that straight up.

The course is worth it because several other reasons

No. But it guides you how to approach them or use them depending on what you want to achieve

The course has a webinar around once a month or so there you ca ask and get more clarity on different things

4 Likes

It would be a nice bonus if I did learn to make fields but I know that there’s a lot more to the course than just that. And I know that just knowing the steps intellectually isn’t the same as being able to do it, but if you don’t know how to do it then you can’t do it full stop.

giphy

Then by all means sign up and enjoy it

2 Likes

I’ve had to leave my job and I’m moving, but hopefully soon!

1 Like

I have an enlightened states account. When I’m logged in and try to enroll or purchase the energy awakening course, I’m asked to log in again in another screen ‘forum.enlightendstates’ but when I log in, it shows ‘Invalid login credentials’. There is also a lock symbol, when I push on it, it says about certificates. I’m not very good with computers. I have a mac!

Can someone help me please? :pray:

Ok, I’m sorry! I created also an account to purchase/enroll it and it worked (for now) :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have this course which I got last year to study with my stepdaughter, but I am wondering if the audio would work on only the purchaser of the course? Or can it be shared?

Also, do the audios have to be listened to a certain way (in meditation?) or can they be listened to passively? I have been using it in the background while I’m doing other things.

Finally, should I not be using any other fields while doing the course? I did see comment that energy fields should not be used—does this mean no tags or energy items? For example, I wear a pendant from the shop with SLR, and I often play “white light waves” at work.

Wondering if I should start over since I was wearing those things and working when I started the primer.

@Maoshan_Wanderer I need to actually start this course except I have no idea how I can survive not listening to the field for a week lol; it’s why I always postpone it lol.
You think the week I am moving houses (which nironically is on Sunday, the day of the lunar eclipse lol) to start the course since I’ll be busy moving (therefore not much time for audios) orrrr

It’s really a struggle! Maybe I can ask KaliMa to help me get through it- or should I try to refrain from working with her/nfts the week of this mission, too?

she is nuclear family I reckon for you, so yes. Immediate family (children and/or partner/spouse) is good!

don’t use any audios for optimal results- try to engage in the course for that week too- follow direction step by step carefully for best results :slight_smile:

I think its longer than a week, and if you don’t mind… Why can’t you survive?

Because I’m on the mend as my friend would call it

How and when do we use the Grounding audio?