The Torsion Field (æther)

When the website looks like this…

Your best bet is to sit down for the next couple hours.

20 Likes

Yes :rofl: :rofl: I know that feeling. Perhaps his videos will make it easier

11 Likes

I personally learn much better from visual/audio.

Perhaps I’m a bad read, or lazy.

23 Likes

Spent a week like it was my job in there.

Pro tip:

Supergenius
Cognitive enhancement

Before getting to it…

Coffee doesn’t hurt

16 Likes

OM? quick recommendation while we got you here?^

3 Likes

Sure. Conceptual Realization is always going to help if you own it already.

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach is a self-aware field…meaning it will teach you to understand it, if that’s your intention.

32 Likes

Thanks boss.

4 Likes

That’s no small statement you just made…implies that Dream is weaving consciousness itself into his fields. Has it always been this way, or another new technique?

Amazing

7 Likes

The field(not in morphic field sense) is self aware all it’s own. DW didn’t need to add consciousness to it.

18 Likes

Ah, I follow you now. Thanks for the clarification.

3 Likes

i just listened to this, was putting it off for some reason and i don’t know why. did anybody else have an emotional response to this within the first few seconds? i’m not sure why this happened, would anybody have any idea pls?
thanks!

1 Like

Like a servitor?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wow… this audio is something else! I listened to it 2 or 3 times in a row (very nice music @Captain_Nemo) and I felt very loopy and flighty. :crazy_face: I couldn’t focus on anything.

I’m still trying to see how this helps me. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Ah, yes :partying_face: :partying_face: The torsion field has been uploaded to Patreon :heart_eyes:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/torsion-field-44933836

22 Likes

It says to use 2- 3 times a most. May I ask what might happen if we use it more than that, or if one looped it over night for example? Just curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ll get sucked into the Void.

33 Likes

Yikes, I’ll stay with 2-3 times per day then :slight_smile:

7 Likes

TRIPPPPY :sob::sob: (2nd gif)

12 Likes

Honestly, from my experience, you get super “spacey”… since that’s what it’s doing in a “cosmic” sense.

16 Likes

I second this, I looped it for almost three hours (study purposes). I had to ground myself after wards.

It’s like you’re deep inside your head and the outside world is a bit surreal for a few hours. Nothing “bad” but definitely no need to do that again.

24 Likes