The Torsion Field (æther)

Is it possible to add this field and all other fields from Energetic Alchemy to a store like gumroad or another place where we can easily buy and download them?

I used to buy and download the albums from Google store but they have now closed down and become Youtube music and you can’t download there, also I tried buying from Amazon Music but wasn’t able to I think and on Deezer, Spotify and iTunes it’s not possible to download if I’m correct?

1 Like

They are uploaded in Patreon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The fields from Energetic Alchemy is usually not uploaded on Patreon :frowning:

6 Likes

Ah! I stand corrected, my bad!

4 Likes

Not sure how they all work Mac,
but i will upload it on patreon, this isn’t a released track, just a channel ‘exclusive’ so yeh i will put it on patreon.
(the albums are released through a label, which may cause legal problems, the ones made on the channel i can upload)

33 Likes

Does The Torsion Field affect the environment and the body then soaks it up from the environment or does it directly infuse it into the body or both? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okey fantastic, this really feels like a great audio field to have on mp3 :slight_smile:, Thank you @Captain_Nemo!

4 Likes

thank you!!

5 Likes

…I got featured in a @uial knowledge bomb

tears of joy

17 Likes

He wasn’t kidding.

10 Likes

The Magi Pendant is designed to store massive amounts of energy from the ambience

Placing the Magi Pendant near to the speaker and playing the Torsion Field for a few hours, I wonder what it will do :thinking: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :boom: :boom:

15 Likes

I’ll let you know in a few days :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll

I think @Maoshan_Wanderer has the Magi Pendant too!

10 Likes

Yeah he got it yesterday! I’m really excited to hear about all the fun experiences he has with it! I’ve yet to experiment much with mines lol ive just been passively wearing it

11 Likes

Why do you think I’m tagging you :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I did get it… As suggested by Mr. Biceps and OM, glad I took it off before going to sleep. Even then, I still had a hard time sleeping yesterday lol… So much energy.

I think even passive wearing has a pretty strong effect (which is what I have also done so far)…

Also, my neck was hurting a bit, so intended that the energy from the pendant is being used to heal the pain and in about 10-min, the pain went away…

17 Likes

I’ve decided to stubbornly not take it off for sleep so I can simulate other fields better and have energy for them and for recovery as well

Yesterday i fell asleep for 3 hours and woke up feeling ready to go! Haha but i forced myself to sleep again and i ended up sleeping a lot thankfully

To me, its kind of like trying falling asleep in the day time, when you’re not tired at all… You can still do it, but its gonna take a while, I’m sure I’ll get used to it

Edit:

Just wanted to add, i thought I slept 8 hours when I woke up from 3 hours lol i was like alright, time to get up!

13 Likes

YES!! I will do that today then too haha!! Certainly seems to “feed” other tags and fields very well.

10 Likes

Haha awesome! Maybe one day you can experiment going to sleep with all of your tags on, might balance things out lol

Every field has been working better for me since I got the tag, and i even feel my servitors doing things more

17 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer and @GoddessAndGodOfAll not to get too too off topic, but what are the other tags you guys are wearing with your Magi Pendant and how is it powering the others?

4 Likes