New Item - Pendant of the Magi

you dont have to do anything except direct it,

So no you do not have to physically do anything

16 Likes

Sorry. I worded that wrong. I meant CAN the pendant pull from remote/non-physical locations?

1 Like

If you present the source.

I mean, you can try something that has a link to the place.
(photo, item, concept)

In this way, i think its certainly possible.

19 Likes

Thanks Cap!

4 Likes

Hey man, can we direct the energy from the tag to chakras?

5 Likes

So, I got my Magi pendant today!! Have had it a few hours now and did some experiments:

• The energy storage capability seems “different” from the servitors. When I “release” the energy stored by the pendant, it feels different, both in terms of quality and quantity. Need to observe further.
  • Also, over a period of 9 hours, I slowly converted myself to a living Xmas tree by adding 2 to 3 more dog tags every hour, and for the last 2 hours, I’ve been walking around with 22 tags! This would have exhausted me by now, but I am still going strong and I can only attribute this to the Magi pendant (?) I will take them all off now, but the pendant does seem to improve the number of tags I can wear without exhausting myself!

This pendant indeed seems much more than just a energy storage device, need to explore further!

This item seems to be certainly deserving more @_OM level higher expertise to fully appreciate and utilize it, than what I have been able to do so far.

23 Likes

This mean you’re buying me a Pendant??! :scream: :scream: :heart_eyes:

You still owe us, i believe it was … 126 trees planted…err wait…no… just 26 trees :wink:

You buy me a pendant and I’ll plant those trees on your behalf!

15 Likes

:blush: :blush:

giphy

16 Likes

12 Likes

Hey man! I’ve had the pendant for about 2 or 3 days now… Can you sleep with it on? Idk if it’s just coincidence but it’s been harder to sleep these past two nights, the other night i had my eyes closed for almost 2 hours before i fell asleep lol

I slept 4 hours last night, when I woke up it was like I’ve been awake for a few hours already (skipped the morning grog/sleepiness) and i was chipper and ready to go!

I’m never tired any more bro (that concept is a thing of the past now!), i still haven’t used this one at the gym cuz ive been working and now I’m recovering from a cold or something lol

10 Likes

if it works anything like the original DW piece (which is does) TAKE IT OFF BEFORE SLEEPING!

I can’t tell you how many nights I’ve missed sleep because I forgot I had it on.

me 4 hours into wondering why I still can’t sleep: “Oh yeah, I’m wearing DW’s energy collector… duh!”

12 Likes

Haha man, i wish I could have it some how placed on me after I’ve already fallen asleep, the feeling upon waking up is really nice, i like the sense of clarity

Imma try sleeping with it again tonight (although I took a forced nap today, so that might make it harder to sleep again) and see if it really works like the energy collector or not

6 Likes

Glad you reminded me!! I was about to sleep wearing it lol, will take it off tonight.

8 Likes

I wonder where my original DW energy collector is? Now I gottta find it… have not seen that recently!!!

Edit: I also got the Schumann Resonance one but I was so excited with the Magi pendant, did not even open this box yet, I will perhaps wear that to bed tonight!

Edit: A Testimonial from Xtrememind forum for the old DW Energy collector. And based on these, this person seemed to actively do nothing with the field other than wear it to reap the benefits.

I’ve been lucky enough to be a “test subject” for Dreamweaver’s enhanced Energy Collector pendant. I noticed that at first, my meditations reduced from 1 hour to 55 minutes. Then 52. Then 50 and it sortof balanced out at 45 minutes and stayed there. Every time I “woke up”, I noticed despite the shorter duration of the meditations the same (or at times even more intense) sensations of heat in the dan t’ien. Yesterday was the first day I tried his Industrial Strength Energy Collector, and my meditation yielded the same “mile-stone” signs… within approximately 30 minutes! Today, pretty much the same result, at a “29 minute to resurfacing”, accompanied with the same hot sensations. Definitely a very hot dan t’ien. Definitely a very hot piece of psionic ingenuity.

17 Likes

Enjoy your dreams! :wink:

“A Testimonial”??
I have sneaky suspicious on who wrote that… and I remember that testimonial convincing me to buy one for myself.

I mean, WHO talks about filling up their dan t’ien. Really! That narrows it down to like 2 or 3 people on XM. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Haha I left out the name on purpose… It was the guy who pulled a “disappearing” act…after starting a course (I enrolled to that one and picked a weird name for myself - which was the whole thing about the course - pick a spiritual name which will change your chi and destiny) :rofl:

8 Likes

Well it was either him or you… lol only people talking about dan t’iens back then :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Your memory is really sharp! Yes indeed… though my Dantien never got filled by the name that was given to me by this person :sleepy: :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Hey bro! Did you try sleeping with the pendant of magi yesterday?

I slept like 3/4 hours (had the opportunity to sleep way more but i feel like I’m transcending the need to sleep now haha) and i already know I’m staying up late tonight again! Looking forward to it!

Took me 2 hours to fall asleep last night too

I’ve been going to sleep later and later every day, and waking up earlier and earlier haha, i really feel like I don’t need sleep man, just pendant of magi and brain regen lol

9 Likes

Oops forgot to tell you. So now that I’ve been using Cosmo Volt and Plasma audios, my hunger and sleep both have increased (probably due to healing taking place)!

I have a “night” bag and a “day” bag of pendants and the Magi is now in neither bag - I wear it on my silver chain (with a Rudraksha bead and a Torus pendant) and I’ve started wearing it 24-hours a day. Thanks to Cosmo Volt and Plasma audios, I fell asleep as soon as I went to bed and had a hard time waking up today! I slept way more than usual…

17 Likes