The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Any to specifically help regenerating sweat glands? Maybe the plasma beach I think? People are saying it’s extremely powerful.

2 Likes

@_OM above

1 Like

One thing I hope it can do is also help me gain my weight back lmao

1 Like

There already is a weight gainer. There is a specific direction to using it.

5 Likes

Jan 11
60 mins morning meditation

Not much purging happening, which is a good thing

Some heat in my left wrist, some pin prick electrical sensation in my right knee.

Also felt like my head was being separated for a short while and it was floating through some grey clouds

And then finally some anger came bursting through
Didn’t even see it coming…

8 Likes

Also:

From this thread:

11 Likes

jan 12
60 mins meditation with the Plasma audio

Felt a sense of compression

Some light aches and pains in bones, different parts of the body

Fell into some kind of peaceful space for a short while

Some throbbing behind the ear…could be a sinus infection…

11 Likes

yeah I get some light aches in my wrist and ankles too.

5 Likes

So I’m not even sure if what happened to me today is related to this audio, but I thought I’d share anyways. Today I listened to this audio, along with Ego diss, Maitreya’s DNA repair 2 times, and PI’s heal addiction audio 2 times. Today, I also happened to be swamped with work and things to do. I became overwhelmed and distant, and after it all I got very fatigued and my brain was (and still is) very clouded and cluttered. I started getting anxiety and almost started crying, so I played Dream’s grounding audio a few times and i’m starting to feel somewhat like myself again.
The only explanation related to these audios could have been a healing crisis caused by any of the above videos i’ve mentioned, but I’m not sure.

6 Likes

The description of Maitreya’s DNA audio specifies that it can cause symptoms of detoxification :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too, so it’s narrowed down to either that or this. Possibly both. I also have some physical symptoms like gas, tho it could be from the candy i ate earlier lol

2 Likes

Since the official Theraphi description states this, do you guys think I should cut down to 3 minutes instead? I listened to the full 15 minutes today.

1 Like

No, you can listen in full, or even several times in theory, but ease into it.
I think above the recommendation was to, when you start out, listen to e.g. 5 min of plasma, 5 min, of grounding and again plasma, grounding, plasma, grounding,… as many times as you feel comfortable.
This was too much bother for me so i had a playlist with plasma and then grounding 4x. Now i’ve reduced the grounding a bit and feel okay, for about 2 weeks i needed it a lot + ESS servitor.

7 Likes

Can I play Plasma Light and Million Dollar Mindset together? How will it effect results?

3 Likes

The ESS servitor is fantastic. I used to get energetic overload a lot (tinnitus, blocked ears, a pressure on the sides of my neck), but since I’ve had it on 24/7, I feel overall more balanced. I haven’t even been talking to it much, it’s just been quietly doing its thing from the get-go.

Also now I realize having Plasma Flower looping in the background really helped a lot too. Great combo.

12 Likes

try it and find out!

i just played plasma flower and million dollar empire mindset simultaneously on their own speakers.

i had hints of what our friend zen describes here:

i suggest to use plasma light and million dollar empire mindset sequentially (back to back).

14 Likes

I’ve been using this field for anywhere from 15 min to an hour for multiple days, I have yet to come across any major release, unless it just slipped past and is done with. My skin feels amazing, sooo smooth, I had shoulder joint pain, and randomly it just dissapeared?? My face seems brighter and more colorful, I just feel gooood man

13 Likes

Jan 14
60 mins morning meditation

Still have that pain behind left ear. Wanted it to go away.
sure enough it did.

Along with feeling like heat was coming out of my left ear canal.
Also felt some heat coming out of my windpipe. Thought it was heartburn or acid reflux. Who knows.

8 Likes

Hello :)

I want to share an testimonial that might be useful for you or those near to you :
I introduce this audio to a male 55 years old diabetic and hipertense .

I sayed that the audio is an relaxing beach sound good for stress and the body ,no details of plasma and all the awesome (complicated :stuck_out_tongue: ) things.

Well the person has being listening while chill or something for 3 days like 30 mins 3 sessions .( 1 session 30 mins per day ) and he is reporting , mmm a bit of well being , and their parameters of glucose improved alot .

There is a lot to trace and discover on how is progressing , but the early results as always positive with Sapien Medicine work :)

Pd : He still doing his "normal medical treatment " the only extra thing its The "relaxing audio " as a cherry on top :)

Hope this help someone

32 Likes

My man. short. sweet.

7 Likes