Vibration of Creation

I want that the information spreads the whole room. I dont like to sleep with the pendant.

You are free to believe it but plants don’t lie. But we can agree that if you buy a crappy orgonite from ebay with painted chakra stones that this one for sure not gonna work.

Also, i did a blind test on multiple people.

Here’s what i wrote…

Here’s what you responded to…

That’s the “religion” as I was talking about. :wink:

You asked me a question. I gave you an answer. Do it with it as you choose.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=XUO1xkC-P5s&feature=emb_logo

2 Likes

Indeed.

http://www.conscioushugs.com/category/rs-theory/

when you got this down, then we can talk.

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io0aoMhBAGM

1 Like

So I watched your 3 min video… in 3 mins…

Not sure you could have read a 50+ page doctorate level thesis paper on a rarely known topic in the time you took to post. :slight_smile:

But again, I respond with sincerity.

Your video claims “they” can’t explain gravity.

Here’s a video explaining it perfectly well (for those who are interested and willing to take the time and effort to understand)

Add Dan Winter to the list of “spiritual information” to listen to.
Even if you don’t understand what he’s talking about, simply introducing the concepts to your mind, expands it.

21 Likes

https://youtu.be/ngCI0BkFR3k

:eyes:

16 Likes

A while back, I asked Sapien to make a field based on one of Dan’s patents.
Don’t know if Love Graviton is the result of that or not.

Maybe bug DW about it. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Just 5 minutes into the video and . . . wow :exploding_head:

I had to repeat the following passage at least a dozen times to digest it:

The reason why golden ratio is central to biology is because that’s what makes it a charged attractor.

Literally it’s how all living materials get electricity from gravity and are able to be called alive,

because they have that imploding source of charge from gravity.

@_OM can you tell me: is Dan Winter is on the right track or is he describing the exact way our universe works?

8 Likes

Hmm. That would involve me being smarter than Dan when it comes to this topic. I am not. :smiley:

But yes, as far as I can tell, his science is correct.

His “history” lessons outside of the science are “iffy” but not enough to quibble over.

13 Likes

forgot to add. Listening to Superhuman Genius and Permanent Brain Enhancement when listening to his videos or reading the above pdf will do wonders!

27 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! :smiley:

This brings a huge amount of clarity and understanding.

Think I get the gist of it. Finally my hated Chemistry major in High School and my years studying (but ultimately failing) Electrical Engineering are finally paying of. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Is this helping anyone to get more things done or to be more productive in their personal lives? Soul Restoration is acting like a cure-all for me, it’s doing anything and everything to improve me, even getting me to get more done when I was such a hard case the Productivity tag couldn’t quite do it for me.

So I’m wondering if this would push me even further forward. Or is this more like a manifestation field for you all? Or some of both? Productivity/manifestation?

14 Likes

Both? Neither? :slight_smile:
Sry. These higher states fields require Zen answers.

I would assume if Core is working so well for you, you will see similar results with this. As it clears away all the “junk” that effects all parts of your life.

Edited to add - Oh yeah. No doubt it will do this.

11 Likes

I have made this mistake. Boosted it a few times. All these years never boosted a feild. Thought I’ll experiment. Sigh. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Anyways what happens if you boost it too many times? Will they stop working? I don’t beleive I’ve boosted my items more than 3-4 times I don’t think!

6 Likes

No. They don’t stop working. They just become some field maybe your great great great great great grand children will have the necessary energy systems to use properly. :grinning:

I legitimately believe the “lost” ones get taken away to a different dimension/timeline/astral realm. I’ve seen too many signs that this is the case.

21 Likes

I’m still using mine use it daily. The psychic protection and intercession item. Their working but I’ll probably by a new set just in case. I used to be part of the old forum dream magic. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, those are the OG fields that the boosting was originally intended for.

His new fields are already 3-5x those ones tho.

Nice to see you’re still around.

9 Likes

Good to see some of the old timers. :). Feild theory has grown so much and is helping so many people. And is becoming accessible to the masses through YouTube channel. I think this community is amazing also. Very friendly and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

:slight_smile:

24 Likes

ive noticed with the vibration of transcendence that i accept reality more and at peace more with it
vibration of creation has gave more fulfillment
vibration of divine love just makes me feeel good

i love u

with love

24 Likes