An Indexed Collection of Posts by _OM

Thank you for the kind words, @Sazza. :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:
It is always a pleasure and honour to be of service to everyone where I can, and to be a small part of this community we are all building together.

13 Likes

@uial What is DL and SLR mentioned in this thread? Between the Advanced Healing and using this plasma and bioactive bach, with torsion would…do you think one is better than the other for healing the physical body? Would they complement each other? Or would I need to invest in the Plasma Protocol to regenerate cartilage? I get so overwhelmed with everything I don’t know what to focus on. Your experience and input is appreciated. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you OM for writing all these posts!

6 Likes

Great question! SLR is the Subconscious Limits Removal field. :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the post to reflect that for anyone who might have the same question.

DW is Dreamweaver, who creates the fields.

They would certainly complement each other and can be added to a playlist together.

For regeneration, as I believe you’ve mentioned you’ve got the Gumroad audio, one can try the new, updated version of Advanced Healing:

(free if you’ve already got the Gumroad audio)

The Plasma Protocol is certainly a wonderful set of fields but one can also try the Plasma Light field first, which can do much for healing, especially when combined with a few other fields targeted to help with your issue.

Also, there is this post by @_OM explaining how one might use the Plasma Light field, which I’ve just added to the post above. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@uial Thank you so much! you are always so helpful and I truly appreciate it. I should have known about that for DW. Is Dream the same person as the Captain/Captain Nemo?

4 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

Recommended reading and movies (updated)

11 Likes

On astrology, astrological effects fields, one’s astrological chart and karma

18 Likes

On destiny and free will

13 Likes

Dark Night of the Soul

10 Likes

On transcending duality

7 Likes

On different paths (and non-duality continued)

9 Likes

Updated Recommended reading and movies, The Star Exercise and Mass meditations.

7 Likes

On work, spiritual development and How certain people get born “lucky”, have certain “innate” advantages, genetics, etc

11 Likes

On boosting fields and Crystallization Attunement from Energy Awakening course

5 Likes

On Best Path in Life

13 Likes

On thoughts and thinking

10 Likes

On Enlightenment, enlightened teachers, the semantics of the Ego and tulpas

9 Likes

On the importance of finding a teacher and channelling

9 Likes