The Torsion Field (æther)

Felt my heart pause on this one…

9 Likes

rocking that “get off my lawn” look?

:rofl:

11 Likes

if so… then truly… we look like twins now.
Thats the exact look when i am making fields.

seashells are classy, it reminisces to the time it was used as money.
(sheepishly removes the shells from my hair)

37 Likes

:smiling_imp: :wink: :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

I wonder if this field could have a similar effect to that of VoC in the way it fills you with life.

Edit: @Atreides you always amaze me with your descriptions— I’d mostly be reminded of your impressions before anything else comes to mind.

19 Likes

Reposting this. :blush: :wink:

24 Likes

Thank you. I almost forget why I do this sometimes. I remember when we only had patreon and I would see anything and everything in the comments except the one things I wanted most - feedback. Tell me what happens to you when you listen… So be the change you want to see. Lol. I took that step back then and now it’s a habit.

23 Likes

Patiently waiting for someone’s Conceptual Realizations to kick in on this statement that you keep reposting. :clock12: :clock430: :clock7:

8 Likes

Said this before but… Always appreciate your well thought out testimonials, @Atreides

14 Likes

:wink:

Yes! :smile: :pray:

9 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

26 Likes

This is easily the most potent field yet. Aether = beyond ether = the energy of the Absolute/The Void. It feels just like Pranic Swirls but beyond, literally… thanks @Captain_Nemo

22 Likes

I tend to agree on first impressions. Very powerful, I’ve disappeared somewhere. I’m going to share more when I emerge from this void/rabbit hole :hole:

12 Likes

whoa…so…could the Magi Pendant hold an unlimited source of this energy and we can use it for whatever we want at will?

OMG

4 Likes

Cant keep up with all the new audios :o
This one is definitely a gem <3

7 Likes

Gratitude does not express fairly my feeling towards You, the Team and the One :pray::infinity::heart:

10 Likes

In the very first energy / personal development course I attended, this was the predominant topic, based on the studies of one of the most advanced research institutes in the world, the American HeartMath Institute.

These are the developments

Interesting application

15 Likes

Interesting, this should keep me occupied for a bit.

7 Likes

Adding older posts related to this… :wink:

20 Likes