Shadow and smoky figures what are they?

Seeing shadows but still no servitors

1 Like

Yeah cuz I have experience with them.

And by experience I mean they scared the fk out of me as a kid, ALOT.

Would be nice to know what they are.

But I got it. Be serious.

Yes sir!

1 Like

Different things entirely.

Nearly everything appears as either shadow or orb that we see from the astral or time/space.

5 Likes

That’s what I was wondering, were these fear beings or something else, which is why I asked both what happens if you send them love and also what you thought OM.

4 Likes

Developed or awakened? There is some difference :wink:

Apropos of this, the concepts in this paper @_OM posted might be of interest to those who have not read it.

Here is one page from the paper.

9 Likes

:pray: :wink:

4 Likes

Second biggest gift that I perso got from @_OM: this site. Even the name of the site rocks: conscious hugs (if I understand it correctly). Instead of random tentacular hugs (those that I complain of…).
Whatever. :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Um, I’m sorry, what now? You getting random hugs from an octopus or something? If so, I guess I could see why you’d be complaining…

4 Likes

I have much respect for the animal octopus. I was referring to some “energetic” tentacles :))

5 Likes

Well, that’s much more understandable, but less fun than the mental picture I had of your social awkward octopus friend.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Turns out, awkward octopus is a thing. Who knew?

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ve received it conceptually :)))

Don’t make fun of octopus :raised_hand: it’s the name of our song with Uial :))

2 Likes

Is that supposed to represent me? :laughing: Ah… I wish things were that simple…

(insert Not-Frankie saying: “Just listen to your friends in the spirit realm”)

LOL, no just the only picture I found of that red “awkward octopus” character trying to hug someone.

Can I ask something? How come with a dragon servitor you see humanoid shadows, if they are the shadows of the servitors? Shouldn’t it be a dragon?

2AM here so more on that later; if ever.-.
Tight rope knots aren’t tight anymore…
Neither is the wrapped up tissue…
had a mini conversation with Servitor before I sleep last night, said he wasn’t hurt or anything. I was trying to know if any of that had affected him one way or another.
That’s it so far.

4 Likes

I constantly see bright flashes of white,green blue and red lights… just quick flashes sometimes they vary in intensity and I also see shadowy things sometimes, I mostly see white flashes when I use angelic intercession, or any angelic audio, but what about the red, blue and green flashes? And the shadowy figures?

Damn, all this while, I was going crazy worrying about why I was “seeing” my love despite specifically trying not to visualise. I’m visual and kinesthetic too.

2 Likes

This can be the most confusing thing ever lol

I have it like that too, and when I try to put a finger on it I mess with the energy and muddy it up and can’t grasp it anymore. Have to reset, but just enough so I don’t accidentally reset the energies around me too, so I can feel or see again. Man man man.

1 Like