The Torsion Field (æther)

I was thinking the same thing

3 Likes

Currently I meditate for 30 mins- 45 mins with the torsion field daily.

I’m finding that it helps focus and tune out the world
I enter a blank state and can hold it for several seconds.
Also known as the space between thoughts in my meditation practice

I mix it up with 30 mins of Mstate gold.silver or Flower of life.

26 Likes

This make me happy and put me in a good mood.

8 Likes

This is gooooooooood for manipura healing.

6 Likes

Im just in love with this field, it has so many different ways to use and the outcomes are totally different.
I cant stop adding it to anything i listen to, its like it adds the charm and knowledge crystal clear to your goals (stack) whatever they are. It pushes you higher, it gives you wings and carry you through.
Initially like many others here i thought this would just enhance my meditations but ive experimented far more than just that, yes the 1st listen for the day is while in meditation but after throughout the day when i add it to other stacks just to listen without meditating it launches me to higher ends, connecting me to my higher self, my intuition, my manifestation power, all while ‘awake and aware’ bringing above to where all is possible any goal (stack i have it on)

My fav right meow :cat:

27 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

An attempt of review, after 1 month of daily use systematically along with the Plasma Beach.

I’ve spent the first 15 days convinced that “nothing” was happening (lol). No bliss, no breakthrough, no detox symptom, no getting high-ness, no rubbish (to cite the Sacred Flower’s description :grimacing:).

I’ve even came to make pessimistic conclusions, like “ok, since it’s impossible that I’m in a perfect condition, this simply means that I’m not compatible with morphic fields anymore.”

(??!!)

… until I’ve suddenly started realizing that deeply rooted and obscure issues had become kind of casual stuff. Some sort of “knowing” without a need of questioning. Yet surprising because I was suddenly like “huh? When did I solve this or that?”

Not in a heroic attitude trying to prove that I was over this or that thing by having put effort and time, nor in a falsely underestimating manner. No. The stuff in question have just kind of become no any different than doing laundry or ironing.

Ok let’s make it short and clean because I’m lost while trying to explain this feeling of simplicity :)) Sorry… Torsion has simply shown the rooms which needed to be cleaned and Plasma has obviously vacuumed them, without me even noticing. “Silent Pro” model.

The “road” is not over, of course. But maybe this time, I’m much closer to… simply be. Without worrying about the “been” and “will be” parts.

49 Likes

Until mankind is ready for what?

2 Likes

I guess until we humans have an open mind to other intelligent life forms. I think that when aliens land on earth, millions of extremely religious people will try to hunt them to kill them and think they are demons … whether the beings they communicate with are good or bad, that doesn’t change. As humanity, we overreact to the unknown, at such moments our amygdala controls us, not our logic.

13 Likes

hmm
Arthur C Clarke - Childhood’s End

18 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

There is even a series about it

8 Likes

Still curious on what exactly this field does. I’m currently on an emotional release journey trying to shape a new version of myself and am wondering about what this audio could do for me. Maybe I should just dive in the deep end :thinking:

10 Likes

You’re on the right path :slight_smile::+1:
This Torsion field would assist in creating a new reality for yourself. It takes you into the void where you can release the old and create the vision of the new to assemble.

Enjoy your journey!

41 Likes

Used it last night and it quieted my mind like crazy. It was genuinely like I was only able to think one thought at a time it’s a bit weird to describe. Will be using it again tonight while holding a certain thought in my head and see what happens :+1:t5:

22 Likes

March 4
60 mins meditation with the Torsion field

More moments of stillness

An electrical energy worm was moving in my left cheek. It felt like the energy of bliss

My head did not exists. All I could sense was an empty space above the neck

26 Likes

I LOVE this field! Makes me so happy. On Patroen it is recommended to listen 3 times a day… Is it okay to listen to it more than that? Feel like I need it eheh

11 Likes

Might get you a bit too “spaced out” :D
Make sure you ground yourself after (automated grounding or Schumann resonance)

12 Likes

Yeah loving it too and being sent back to it lately.

Anchoring emptiness deeper :pray:

3 Likes

One of my favorite too.

As @MonkeyOwl said better no :rofl:

I mean even 2 its way enough for me lol

4 Likes

Might actually give that a watch… looks decent :smiley: