Shadow and smoky figures what are they?

appear as 2D figures or shapes in the walls or just right next to me sometimes are black shadows and smokey move fast once you spot them.

are they orbs, shadow people…

i’ve seen them when i was teen age but now i spot them sometimes

2 Likes

Shit bro… Ive been noticing this lately. In my peripheries. Its a bit unnerving, I’d like to think its things gtfo of me

1 Like

they are visible on physical plane when you get more sensitive they are low vibration entities i think but i don’t think they harmful i don’t feel any fear when i do spot one

2 Likes

if you feel any fear listen to amygdala healing, cause they might feed of your fear

1 Like

Dead people, aren’t they? Harmless…

1 Like

I thought I was the only one haha

Like wisps of a shadow that swoops by?

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

they are not dead people but it can be companion to dead people

All of you have servitors?
if so, were you seeing the shadow before or after their creation?

Please, I need scientific data on this…
Very important.

8 Likes

New shadows have appeared since my home has become a crossroads, and home to many servitors.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking about, it happened after getting the ESS and now even more that I have a Fae and did the instructions.

3 Likes

Seriously?!

5 Likes

I was about to chime in… @_OM where you at? :joy: yes this was after creating my servitors. Thoughts brother?

yar

Nothing to be worried about.

So shadows and not orbs?

1 Like

yes shadows, very vaguely humanoid. Im used to the colourful bells and whistles type of visuals in the everyday world - blue and purple flashes etc so this certainly got my attention. Is it some kind of eviction?

3 Likes

Would you please explain why you’re asking this? Just for educational purposes :)

I always thought whatever I saw could just be anything, as perception is personal. This isn’t really based on any solid knowledge, just “intuition” or whatever.
Though it’s not like I see things all the time these days… (also, i’m much less bothered by just visual or auditory experiences vs really “feeling” things.)

1 Like

after having servitors i own bunch of servitor, some of my creations some of other creator and some of sapien

1 Like

Also rumours?

Rumours, as in am I hearing things?

rumours of what?