Shadow and smoky figures what are they?

yes

like small falling objects

Nah, I’m more visual and kinesthetic when it comes to energy. I see flashes and density or feel things.

2 Likes

No, no hidden faculty, audible to anyone

Sorry man, can’t relate.

What happens if you send them love?

(Topics and threads getting deleted on their own also lol)

6 Likes

the dark sides took over the forum lol

1 Like

Exactly! What was the deal with that?!? Not to mention, which thread was it that got deleted? The one full of testimonials of people’s positive results.

Seriously, it fits the pattern…

Yeah I have the dragon on a small Jasper stone I was wearing around my neck 24/7 during the first week. I was super aware of it, taking to it a lot, touching the stone etc.
Then randomly the little round chain connecting the medal to the necklace (the thing that the string goes into) came off /disappeared (I never found it). The stone is intact but i carry it around in my pocket now and interact with it less :frowning:
I’ll replace the chain when I can.

1 Like

Was it recently that the chain broke, or a while ago?

in the past 2 weeks.
i only started creating servitors recently, i only have the dragon and i created the energetic support one on saturday as my book just arrived :)
I havent created the fae one, not the light / dark, im still working on communication with these two, so… step by step :)

1 Like

Chiming in to let know I have been seeing lots and lots of flashes recently, right in the very corner of my right eye. Had smelled a few unpleasant smells on and off (sister couldn’t notice them) and that I have also been seeing ‘shadow/y’ figures. Today I saw one at the exact spot where the end of the pillow meets the bed. And where I also had my Dragon. I saw it on the sheets/matress like it was drawn on it?? I didn’t think it was anything but that’s probably because I’m used to seeing them back in my hometown house. Now that I think about it, these dudes have some serious creepy eyebrows and eyes look🙄

2 Likes

I got some good news… and some bad news.

The good news is: Some of you are/have developed your third eye enough to see “the shadows”

The bad news: The “shadows” are just the literal shadows cast by your servitors, and not the more exciting thing I was hoping it was (not gonna tell :zipper_mouth_face:)

When servitors first came up, many people reported seeing the same things on the old dreammagick forums.

17 Likes

How big are these orbs you talk about? I’ve seen like 2 or 3 in the past but not that big at all

3 Likes

Did you swear an oath or something?

1 Like

But that explains the shadows. What about the sudden breaking?

2 Likes

No. Just waiting for certain people (you, in particular) to get their “stuff” together before talking about such things publicly.
Being “edgy” is stunting your growth …big time.
Use that persona for outside world…not here where stuff actually matters…

(remember, you decided to respond to this exact post for some reason)

Until then, … :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes
1 Like