Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Sovereignty: sounds like a new tag! Essence of the 3 centers with maybe something akin to the “I AM” presence?

3 Likes

@_OM,

pick a side, pick a routine, stick with it

this resonates with me in a special way. Could you elaborate on how many sides there are? Are you referring to good old duality or do you think we can create our own unique side in the shades?

2 Likes

2 sides…err. technically 3 but the third is the non-dual combo side :wink:

Every path is “unique” simply by definition of you being “unique” and at “this” time in “this” place.
That said, there’s literally only ONE of us here :wink:
That “One” is occupying all the things and all the times… so the “ONE” also means it’s also “unique” and “alone” ie “all-one”

In the meantime, the ALL-ONE-NESS needs potentiality…so from a strictly electromagnetic perspective, it needs a “positive” charge and a “negative” charge…like a battery to create energy and “power”/experience/growth.

Anything/anyone without enough “charge” is basically “useless” for generating energy …

(Note - the “third” non-dual option/side is doing the ultimate electrical work all thru their own balancing of the dualities in their time/space and space/time. They would not apply as being “useless” but the ultimate useful in generating energy/experience)

There’s only so many “paths” for this “solar system” in “this universe” right now.
Any other path is going to be one of those “proven” paths with slight variations.

I suspect the “next” universe, for those of us who graduate this one, will have either 5 or 7 paths “proven” paths. (still working out if it’s 1,2,3,5,7 or 1,2,3,7)

9 Likes

@_OM Thanks, man, I really appreciate the thoughts.

I am quite familiar with the oneness of the sides and really interested in hearing more about “the 3rd side”.

the ultimate electrical work

What do you mean by this? I honestly went through a shocking satori experience a year ago and I’m still trying to make sense of it.

So you are saying that being a grey Jedi would not really miss anything, but it’s a lot of work?

I keep getting this “pick your side” message from certain influencers, but my heart keeps saying “no, you are in the middle”. I’m mostly wondering if I miss some big revolution if I don’t commit to a side.
It seems I’ve been doing pretty good on my own.

3 Likes

and to elaborate on the

my heart keeps saying no you are in the middle.

my mind (fear) interferes at times saying, “idiot, you’ll miss on the easy flow of life, the assistance”.

Yet, considering some really personal experiences, I’m 99% sure that

either
“my higher self” has been dragging me through this path while I was unconscious about it for 29 years
or
I can come up with some really weird conspiracy theories that none of which make sense to me at this point.

2 Likes

First you might want to read thru this thread for further clarification (although at some point I’ll probably need to clarify some subtleties I left out)

The ability to balance/integrate/transcend polarities/dualities in one’s own consciousness on this plane is doing the “work” of the macrocosm on the microcosm level.

Had to look up what defines a “grey Jedi”.
Umm… kinda…
Hard to say without knowing you personally.
Original “buddhist” teachings are called “The Middle Path” as they are neither extreme.

Well yeah, they want more “work” to be done and want you on their “side”.
Many aren’t entirely cognizant of why they want more people on their side even on “higher” plans.
It’s an instinctual/intuitive thing where they know and believe it’s necessary, cause it is.

Don’t get me wrong there is plenty of “help” for those choosing the middle path as well.

The problem is, the vast majority of people aren’t doing the middle path (or the other paths)…
They are simply oscillating between one extreme/duality and the other one and making little to no progress on any path…

In that way, the middle/non-dual path is harder as one needs to be brutally honest with themselves (insert posts about needing a teacher here) and there’s less room for “error” before one’s finds themselves “stuck” oscillating between polarities instead of balancing them.

12 Likes

I find it hard to leave these kind of threads alone…

My suspicion is this requires letting go, the ultimate letting go, the letting go beyond letting go?

4 Likes

But then you can let go again!

8 Likes

:joy: always! and always where I keep finding myself. I experience the most profound awakenings and wonder what there still is to let go of, and there it is the next thing. I suppose letting go of life itself while still here in this body is where im headed with this

2 Likes

Yeah man haha and it’s crazy how these things come up on their own too lol vibes brings up a bunch of things too that need work on, but I’m loving the process

6 Likes

Can I just say that this really fills up the tanden in the navel, chest and middle of head… You can literally feel it fill up xD

2 Likes

psst. it’s letting go of the ego/sense of being “separate”… physical death is painless. Ego death…errr…not so much

7 Likes

In my zen tradition… we say the ego doesn’t die, because it has never actually arisen in the first place… (but it definitely feels like it :joy:) like a mirage in a desert which has never actually been real… we just see through it.

4 Likes

feels real to me :wink:

3 Likes

speaking of…@abro… you have one of the best tools for balancing the dualities… ahem

check your pm

1 Like

Thanks a lot, man. really appreciated.

I may create a whole another topic and ping you if/when I do. :pray:

1 Like

I am listening to Soul Restoration audios from one week (it’s not enough to say much, but…) I put them on loop and I do my work at home. First day I listened to them for like 4-5 hours at night and started some clearing process, i cried a lot and remembered many people from my past. The next day i was feeling lite and good through the day and i looped them again. This time i feeled around my body some cold movements and was refreshing. I had energy whole day. I cried a few times more (not like the first time haha), but today 7 or 8 day of listening I feel very nice. I feel calm, energized and at the same time connected to other people/nature more.

25 Likes

Crying is good for the Soul, it clears up the accumulating debris, so keep crying :blush: :relaxed: :grin:

15 Likes

haha yeah, now feeling a lot better than before start listening so it was worth it :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m very interested in this field, I understand this is one of a three part series. Would it be okay to use only this one for the meantime?

3 Likes