The Torsion Field (æther)

whoa…so…could the Magi Pendant hold an unlimited source of this energy and we can use it for whatever we want at will?

OMG

4 Likes

Cant keep up with all the new audios :o
This one is definitely a gem <3

7 Likes

Gratitude does not express fairly my feeling towards You, the Team and the One :pray::infinity::heart:

10 Likes

In the very first energy / personal development course I attended, this was the predominant topic, based on the studies of one of the most advanced research institutes in the world, the American HeartMath Institute.

These are the developments

Interesting application

15 Likes

Interesting, this should keep me occupied for a bit.

7 Likes

Adding older posts related to this… :wink:

20 Likes

The amount of bookmarks I have saved only in the past two days is insane!

I’m thrilled!

19 Likes

Same here ^^

And I’ve actually starting reading, for once :sweat_smile:

It’s so enthralling !

Thank you so much, @_OM, for dropping hints like that, and @uial, for carefully and lovingly gathering everything to help us.

And thank you so much, team Sapien, for all those fieds from the last few days. I feel like they’ve set things in motion in me, and it’s no coincidence I finally started digging further.

19 Likes

Ahaaaa this might be the biggest clue yet

8 Likes

I wonder how can you people keep up with the recent bombardment of fields
When I dicide to look into one other 3 are released
Lol

7 Likes

:blush: :pray: :pray:

24 Likes

Here’s already quoted “Daniel’s” experiments with torsion fields:

I have been doing some of my own, anti-GMO experimenting to see what it would take to get a “terminator seed” to germinate, based on the concepts discussed with David Wilcock in 2005, regarding the Russian “torsion fields” experiments to modify DNA. And I have had some success. Genetically-modified organisms, when exposed to a torsion field broadcasting “heritage seed” DNA, literally throws out the artificial changes and reverts back to the original DNA coding and germinates. Only about 15% success at the moment, but the important point is that it does work. And the seeds produced continue to germinate on their own. This, alone, gives me hope that if the artificial conditions being imposed on the planet were removed, life would quickly revert back to its “factory defaults,” pick up the proper signals, and begin the upgrade process—what is called “ascension.” After all, the Earth’s core is the largest torsion field generator in existence on this world—someone just needs to push the “reset” button.

Source: http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Geoengineering-Phoenix-III-Daniel-Revised-2015-04-03.pdf

32 Likes

Is this samuels real photo

I believe that’s OM since Dream is saying

“Thats _OM”

In that post.

4 Likes

That’s such a beautiful field ! Took all my stress away . Feel like on a cozy Sunday afternoon, very grounded and introspective.

5 Likes

Can we loop it many times or shall we allow some integration times? Still uncertain

1 Like

Is it possible to add this field and all other fields from Energetic Alchemy to a store like gumroad or another place where we can easily buy and download them?

I used to buy and download the albums from Google store but they have now closed down and become Youtube music and you can’t download there, also I tried buying from Amazon Music but wasn’t able to I think and on Deezer, Spotify and iTunes it’s not possible to download if I’m correct?

1 Like

They are uploaded in Patreon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The fields from Energetic Alchemy is usually not uploaded on Patreon :frowning:

6 Likes

Ah! I stand corrected, my bad!

4 Likes