The Torsion Field (æther)

Wow, such an amazing field! Gorgeous visuals too. Thank you, Dream!

:point_up::blush: .

15 Likes

Love the music. Love the vocals. Is that SammyG on video? (Mostly kidding). But wait, is it?

Listened twice. Felt subtly good, couldn’t tell what I was noticing so kept it on loop.

Then went to perform a menial task and accidentally performed it with Wu-wei. Anyone read “Trying not to try”? Performed with maximum speed, grace and efficiency without even thinking about it.

Did a few menial things, no effort was involved. There’s normally effort. You probably don’t notice the sense of effort because it’s always there.

4 listens. I don’t even feel like I’m making decisions anymore. I just sense when It’s time to do something and realize almost at the same time that I’m already doing it. I sensed a little bit of this kind of thing with Hakuin’s Pill but this is much more of that effect.

6 listens. Experiencing existential confidence. Beginning to sense optimism. The two are beginning to line up. A good future is possible, even likely, because I will remain true to myself, and being my true self. I will end up in the life congruent with this state, my own true state of being. Feeling some Flower of Life speaking here, maybe that field prepared me for this one.

8 listens. More perceptual shifts taking place. More personal ones now that I won’t share.

More clarity about the past. Can see the decisions that would have been right for me, would have matched me, but I wasn’t aware enough of who I was at the time to choose them.

9 listens. Staring at this picture and imagining this is what @_OM looks like. And this is exactly what the inside of his house looks like.

Little ley lines and nodes flying all through the air everywhere.

10 listens. Feeling a lot more like myself. That’s hard to put words to. Mostly a good thing. A small bit of sadness to it as you could see from some of what I’ve said above. More joy than sorrow though. Bittersweet but more sweet than bitter.

I know I have to be more true to myself from now on. And more aware of who I really am. Damn all the distractions, all the little tides that pull us away from knowing ourselves. It’s easy to do in a world perhaps full of people so hungry for attention because they also don’t know themselves. But give too much of our attention away and we won’t know ourselves either.

12 listens. Feeling kind of like a new person. Feel like I’m coming up out of the waves you hear in the track’s background. New, but really just getting back to the real me.

68 Likes

:scream: That’s a lot of volumes :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: more to digest :100: :dizzy:

The last 3 days is like Nukes being dropped :boom: so be it, Consciousness Evolution takes its course

17 Likes

Aye

24 Likes

I remember the mossad operatives telling me a few things like this,
Last i heard something they found in the desert there (i wasnt even aware there were deserts there)
must of been a crash.

25 Likes

Lost. Completely lost. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Where did all this knowledge ya’ll acquire come from?

2 Likes

Genuinely interested in starting at baby level step 1.

6 Likes

Doesnt everybody already know how Sammyg looks though.

Thats @_OM
:wink:
Let me know if to take down your photo bro. (its a good photo, you look classy)

39 Likes

Tried my recommendation reading list yet? /ahem/

Haven’t taken a picture in years…and seashells in dreadlocks is never “classy” :rofl:

think this is closer to how i look

37 Likes

Felt my heart pause on this one…

9 Likes

rocking that “get off my lawn” look?

:rofl:

11 Likes

if so… then truly… we look like twins now.
Thats the exact look when i am making fields.

seashells are classy, it reminisces to the time it was used as money.
(sheepishly removes the shells from my hair)

37 Likes

:smiling_imp: :wink: :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

I wonder if this field could have a similar effect to that of VoC in the way it fills you with life.

Edit: @Atreides you always amaze me with your descriptions— I’d mostly be reminded of your impressions before anything else comes to mind.

19 Likes

Reposting this. :blush: :wink:

24 Likes

Thank you. I almost forget why I do this sometimes. I remember when we only had patreon and I would see anything and everything in the comments except the one things I wanted most - feedback. Tell me what happens to you when you listen… So be the change you want to see. Lol. I took that step back then and now it’s a habit.

23 Likes

Patiently waiting for someone’s Conceptual Realizations to kick in on this statement that you keep reposting. :clock12: :clock430: :clock7:

8 Likes

Said this before but… Always appreciate your well thought out testimonials, @Atreides

14 Likes

:wink:

Yes! :smile: :pray:

9 Likes