Listening to a part of an audio only

Are you here talking about apps which are not of best quality for fields to be reproduced via them?
Or about compressing audio files?

Interesting. If I take wireless headphones, but for example wear them around my neck as a pendant or in my pocket, will it work?

I think both, tho most of the apps work fine
VLC player for example is good, but compressing or altering the field in any way nullifys the possibility to form a stable connection betwenn you and the morphic field

1 Like

This should work, but it’s probably easier to have your phone on you in a pocket or in a bag next to you playing on low volume if possible.

1 Like

Once a day is enough.

3 Likes

Energy awakening Course
Star Exercise
Raising Vibration as it makes you more receptive to energy(Vibes/Ascension)
Chakra growth tag
Jing, Shen, and Chi audios as they fill you up with energy
Pendant of the magi as it gives you more energy
Soul Restoration as it helps energy system and leakage
Ojas
Plasma field as it makes you more negentropic, so if your chakras are blocked or not functioning positively it will help fix that

11 Likes

Feeding your mind with the right books (and videos) can have dramatic effects as well. David Hawkins comes to mind. I’m sure others can chip in with some suggestions too.

4 Likes

:100: :+1:

5 Likes

I wanted to ask anyways might do it here, do you recommend specific books for spiritual growth ?
Or anything that helps with advancement and understanding of spirituallity/life/physics/mind

4 Likes

Pm me :wink:
Nice hat on that avatar btw.

3 Likes

I’m just reading the eye of the I :blush:

I have had the book for years, I read some others e.g. power Vs force before but somehow this one just seemed so complex… I’m sure it’s partly the language (I’m reading it in my native language and I think the translation wanted to be very true to the original words and sentences - but my language is very different from English grammatically so each sentence sounds a bit weird).

This time around I still have to concentrate, but it’s a lot more… fluid :)

7 Likes

Naw…Lol it’s difficult to read in english too!. It’s part of the leveling up process inherent in his books…

7 Likes

I’m always open to adding to my library, too. So if you have some top suggestions I’m all for it. I’m reading The Ra Contact (The Ra Material, Law of One) right now. I’m also being drawn to some stuff by Neville Goddard, so that’s next on my list.

1 Like

I have a recommended reading list somewhere here.
Have to search for it.

3 Likes

look in pm :wink:

Tis here, for those interested. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Someone watches hunter x hunter.Only watched that Meruem fight against strongest human though

You should watch it fully, but up to you

2 Likes

I watch anime a lot,and except naruto and DBZ,never watched other anime that has whole bunch of episodes.I am intrigued by mind boggling story,twists etc.Hunter x hunter seems too goofy for my taste.Those I recently watched:Jujutsu kaisen,god of highschool,Attack on titan final season,Hitori no shita(outcast)(incredible underated anime has a lot of connection with meditation,chakras etc.),Dr Stone and I could go on those are recent ones I can remember at the top of my head,but u get the idea.These are all a bit goofy at times,main guys arent one sided like Naruto or Goku.I might check hunter x hunter when I really have too much free time.Oh based on my list can u recommend any other?Based on naruto and DBZ i have prejudice every anime with bunch of episodes(150+)isnt really intriguing,but yeah could be wrong

Hunter x Hunter isnt your goofy show, some fun here and there but shit gets pretty dark, thats why I like it, the world there isnt fun and pancakes with a happy joyful protagonist, the story is crazy

but I don’t really think I can recommend anything, I usually watched edgy shit, forget it afterwards I watched it and only remember when I see a video of it, hence I rarely remember these long ass names

some are movies in this list

• Hunter x Hunter
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Psycho Pass
  • Black Lagoon
  • Evangelion Movies
  • Death Note (you probably done already but I just go trough a list and recommend what I found good)
  • Ghost in the Shell Anime/Movies
  • Another
  • Afro Samurai
  • Elfen Lied
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Blood-C
  • Cowboy Bepop
  • Gantz
  • Inuyashiki
  • Redline
  • The Devil is a part-timer
  • Devilman CryBaby
  • Devil May Cry Anime
  • Akudama Drive
  • 91 Days
  • JoJo’s Bizzare
    Adventure (your testosteron will increase natural from that, no morphic field needed after JoJo)
  • Dorohedoro
  • Blam!
  • Danganrompa
  • Magi, tho would recommend reading the manga afterwards to get the story done

tho if you want to cry or go trough some serious shit in life

• Angel Beats
  • Your Lie in April
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (not really crying but I liked the vibe of it)
  • Hotaru no Haka/Eng. The last fireflies (found it trough Dream recommending it, or at least talking
    about it)

I saw a lot of other shit yeah, but some was just meh, some good things I left out because I dont know the names and dont remember them, tho most of the things I like are the movies from the 80s like Akira, if you look around a little you’ll find these gems