Listening to a part of an audio only

Hi all,
Can I listen to just a 30 second or 1 minute part of the audios online and still get the COMPLETE effects?
There are audios like higher self connection etc which I want to loop overnight but due to the music cant.

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Hi Adimon,

Previous replies about this below. I’m doing what you say for The Magician field for example (because I’m a big fan of the intro). Works fine.

8 Likes

Here is how it works:

1. The sound in the audio files is only a LINK between your consciousness and the morphic field.

2. Since your brain is a signal transformator, you have to be able to physically hear the sound with your ears. The nerves in your ears will pass on the sound information to your brain and your brain will pass on the information to your consciousoness/sub-consciousness.

3. Your consciousness is then able to connect with the respective morphic field and the morphic field will affect you. This is how the link between you and the morphic field is established when you listen. The field affects you only when there is an active link.

4. Therefore, the effect will take place regardless which section of the audio file you listed to, but you must be able to hear it and it must be the correct and unchanged audio file. In a 10 minute long audio file you can e.g. listen only between minute 2 and 5 or between minute 3 and 10. Or like normal users listed to the whole 10 minutes and loop it several times.

5. The longer you listen, the stronger the effect. For the duration of the listening the link between your consciousness and the morphic field is active and therefore the morphic field influencing you.

6. If you have beliefs in your subconscious mind that go against the info of the morphic field, there will be resistance in you and the effect will be slowed down. Hence, always listen to Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Remover before any other field in order to reduce inner resistance for the new information. And/or wear the Subconscious Limits Remover tag.

7. If you cut or change the original audio file it will no longer work, since, as explained in 1., the audio file itself is a specifically established link. If you change the file you change the link.

8. If you listen with speakers on very high volume, the sound waves from the boxes will touch your aura and your sub-conscious mind will establish the link to the morphic field from there as well. But it is enough to listen on low volume and just hear the sound with your ears.

@_OM Can you please confirm that this is how it works? Thanks in advance.

11 Likes

Yes…close enough

Hmm… not quite…it’s the aura that “picks up” the field but we use the hearing range of the ears as a “sign post” that nearly everyone can understand.

This part is correct for 99% fields… something like Imaginarium Divine and certain other fields do have time specific field effects…but are usually spelled out or sort of apparent.

Yes, but with the caveat that like a cup, alot, if not most, of the fields have a certain “daily max” point where you’re just pouring more water into an already filled cup

Some may be able to handle “more” but the law of diminishing returns starts to kick in

More important is consistency and discipline in using the fields for most users in seeing the wanted effects.

Correct.

Correct in most all cases.

See the answer above… hearing the sound is a good guideline for the range of the field affecting your auric field.

Now with some of the atmospheric fields, the “volume” might enhance the initial starting range of the fields but again, DW usually adds more sophisticated programming that makes the volume level nearly inconsequential to it’s field affect area overall.

27 Likes

Thank you very much. I just learned a lot on how this actually works :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :pray: :pray:

13 Likes

Dear @_OM:
Going back to your analogy with the cup, would the following explanation now be correct/make sense? Sorry to bother you again, I am really trying to fully grasp how this works and am not fully sure on point 3. in my picture below - how exactly the “cup” becomes empty again over time and how does it come that only after time has passed, one then can “refill” it again?

9 Likes

I have to add that energy bodys are different, at least for my part its like that haha, OM please correct me but thats my experience until now.

So I listened to fields with speakers, and guess what it didnt work, prior I only used headphones and it did work, then I listened again with speakers and this time I just put the speaker like 1 inch from me, and it works, tho not fully, I just have the speaker in direct contact with my body to let the field work, or at least the speakers has always to be 1 inch in my area for the fields to work, with headphones its fully fine because of the imidiate contact between my body/aura and the field.

So yeah, maybe its on belief but that wouldnt make sense now, so I think that everyone has different energetic body types, many just have the “normal” one.

Not saying there are better and not better energetic bodys, maybe there isnt even much of difference between the bodys, could be aura, I dont fucking know but like I said, please correct me if I am wrong.

What I want to say is, hearing isnt enough for me to let the field do its “magic”

have to add its not only with morphic fields, overall everything that has to do with energetic things doesnt give me results if it isnt in contact with my body
Hence like PI, Maitreya, Spirituality Zone, tho they could have been designed to work that way

3 Likes

I think that fields work even if we don’t hear them, let say on 10% volume, minimum volume, even if we or some people around us don’t hear them, I think they still are working for us.
They just shouldn’t be on mute, of course

Imagine when played, field is like energy that is tiedind/binding to our aura.
They just need to be at least 10% volume on phone to work like that. My opinion.

4 Likes

It could just be a subconsciousnes thing, yeah for sure, but then why would I have this belief because in the first place I didnt even think about it, either way only people with knowledge can clear up

I also want to know from what range fields are still working, what is maximum range for them to still affect someone?
Let say field that is played from my phone speaker towards the people on what range that it could still affect them?
Maximum range of working I mean

Well man, the thing about this is that some people play these fields, headphones, phones, speaker etc and no results, so 2 choices here

1. most likly, Subconsciousnes/Ego Blockages
  2. unlikly tho I think very important, bad quality sound output, WHICH can’t fully recreate the sound from the field, therefore no link can be created between subconsciousnes and the morphic field
    because if you mess with the sound settings of a field you fuck up the whole thing, so it would make sense that if your sound output is trash it would fuck up that too

It’s a pretty good metaphor for something I initially thought…this isn’t a great metaphor for this :rofl: :rofl:

So I like your “scientific” explanation of my bad metaphor!

11 Likes

Oh my fucking god, yeah man, I found Reason Number 3 (May for you be obvious but wasnt for me!)

1. Some People dont have results because their energy bodys arent developed to the extent that fields can even reach them, because first, the energetic body could be small in size, and second because its small it has around it many blockages, so the body is somewhat like a egg, and people with strong energetic bodys break this egg, others with “weak/undeveloped” energetic bodys have healthy egg and the energetic body stays in it

Tho in quality of the egg it could be differences and therefore the quality of the energetic body could be different, you could have a “small” energetic body but therefore strong or you could have a big energetic body but weak, in essence you get exhausted for example of looping whatever too much.
And if the Egg has a strong shell it needs a stronger energetic body to break, but if the egg is weak, the energy body breaks easily out of it

Like I said, please dont let me talk stupid shit here

So to fix this problem people have to raise their vibrations, which makes sense yeah, but tags like acsension could help with that, and chakra growth to develop the body

5 Likes

And if I understood correctly from picture these “energy bodies” are developing with help of chakras audios and tag?

Edit after reading all these comments:
"Man, this is real pure science lol

and Releasing, the lesser dense you are the higher energies you can take in, so the more you take in of these higher energies the more your aura/energy body expands, because it becomes part of you.

Dense energies/Blockages are like bricks/rocks, the more of those in you the lesser light so to say
and high energies are like light, the more light you take in the stronger it shines and the further the light can reach

Either way the size and density of your energy body/aura isnt fixed, lets say you advance enough you could use your aura and expand it like Meruem from HxH
like this

or like this

and pump your aura field with morphic fields or energies and let them affect everything around you

4 Likes

Never mind. I will do my best to conceptualize a better metaphor/explanation and then come back to you for a ‘reality check’. :v: :mage:

1 Like

At least this analogy also explains what _OM said about why you should not boost your tags:
If you boost a tag, the field becomes much stronger and fills the energy system cup way too quickly. With a beginner in fact so quickly, that they become overwhelmed and the cup “shuts down” completely.

Beginner -> small energy system cup
Boosted tag -> field so strong that can’t even fit partially into energy system cup

As the tag fields grow by themselves over time, so does the energy system cup become “more accustomed” to being filled up with a particular field.

At least, this is how I would understand it today.

5 Likes

Yeah its smarter not to boost, because after each time your energy body reaches limit, it grows a bit, thats why no boosting, a boosted tag is like breaking the egg and just damaging it, a unboosted tag is like a warm expansion of the egg until it breaks softly

it makes sense now, thanks OM

6 Likes

Aha, now I guess I see. The aura is just the energy aspect of the consciousness field (the soul). Hence, anything that the aura touches can act as a link to the morphic field. The aura is as flexible as is consciousness, meaning as soon as one brings something into ones awareness, one also touches it with the aura, since energy is send out to where attention goes.

When I look at a Sapien mandala with my eyes, I am basically touching it with my consciousness/aura and establish the link to the morphic field.
And when I print it out and wear it in my pocket, my aura always touches the mandala since there is a perpetual “body aura” created by the subsconscious mind around my body.

It is all radionic linking, and happens in most cases with the aura (energy) and the consciousness (information) at the same time.

5 Likes