Listening to a part of an audio only

Thank you everyone for your wonderful indepth insights and explanations. Y’all awesome!:peace_symbol::snowman:

2 Likes

Okay, let’s say it’s the mindset audios. Abundance and Million Dollar Empire mindset.

How many times we listen until the cup is filled?

I think theres a reason why he prefers to make some audios longer = longer lasting to build a robust effect.

for instance the new negative ion its like 4 mins long, its stronger you feel it right away, however i still prefer the old version the 15 mins one, i play it twice and it takes like 3 mins to kick in but maan… it can last the whole day, the clean feeling, the smell, and you feel your whole body specially brain being slowly and deeply washed.

Like taking a quick efficient shower or a long relaxing one? Up to you.

I personally choose the listen it whole.

3 Likes

I wasn’t asking if we should listen to the whole audio like OP.

But if some audios have a daily max point then it’s really useless to loop them for hours. Something I love to do, lol.

Maybe OM will come around and answer it. One can only hope.

1 Like

Oh sorry i was actually replying to OP but clicked on the wrong arrow :rofl::woozy_face:

1 Like

Okay I understand that SLR and ego dissolution reduce subconscious resistances,
Also I understand that chakra audios/tag expand energetic bodies,

But what others fields except chakra can more expand energetic bodies??
Names of other fields?

I mean it’s very important so we should know more about that.

Also I have noticed Plasma beach field increase efficiency of fields, so I am wondering what role it plays in all our this theory?

And I didn’t know that here can exist possiblity of leaking fields in our energy system
I don’t know how it’s possible even 🤷
If that true except Soul restoration do we have more fields for preventing that?

2 Likes

Are you here talking about apps which are not of best quality for fields to be reproduced via them?
Or about compressing audio files?

Interesting. If I take wireless headphones, but for example wear them around my neck as a pendant or in my pocket, will it work?

I think both, tho most of the apps work fine
VLC player for example is good, but compressing or altering the field in any way nullifys the possibility to form a stable connection betwenn you and the morphic field

1 Like

This should work, but it’s probably easier to have your phone on you in a pocket or in a bag next to you playing on low volume if possible.

1 Like

Once a day is enough.

3 Likes

Energy awakening Course
Star Exercise
Raising Vibration as it makes you more receptive to energy(Vibes/Ascension)
Chakra growth tag
Jing, Shen, and Chi audios as they fill you up with energy
Pendant of the magi as it gives you more energy
Soul Restoration as it helps energy system and leakage
Ojas
Plasma field as it makes you more negentropic, so if your chakras are blocked or not functioning positively it will help fix that

11 Likes

Feeding your mind with the right books (and videos) can have dramatic effects as well. David Hawkins comes to mind. I’m sure others can chip in with some suggestions too.

4 Likes

:100: :+1:

5 Likes

I wanted to ask anyways might do it here, do you recommend specific books for spiritual growth ?
Or anything that helps with advancement and understanding of spirituallity/life/physics/mind

4 Likes

Pm me :wink:
Nice hat on that avatar btw.

3 Likes

I’m just reading the eye of the I :blush:

I have had the book for years, I read some others e.g. power Vs force before but somehow this one just seemed so complex… I’m sure it’s partly the language (I’m reading it in my native language and I think the translation wanted to be very true to the original words and sentences - but my language is very different from English grammatically so each sentence sounds a bit weird).

This time around I still have to concentrate, but it’s a lot more… fluid :)

7 Likes

Naw…Lol it’s difficult to read in english too!. It’s part of the leveling up process inherent in his books…

7 Likes

I’m always open to adding to my library, too. So if you have some top suggestions I’m all for it. I’m reading The Ra Contact (The Ra Material, Law of One) right now. I’m also being drawn to some stuff by Neville Goddard, so that’s next on my list.

1 Like

I have a recommended reading list somewhere here.
Have to search for it.

3 Likes