Listening to a part of an audio only

look in pm :wink:

Tis here, for those interested. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Someone watches hunter x hunter.Only watched that Meruem fight against strongest human though

You should watch it fully, but up to you

2 Likes

I watch anime a lot,and except naruto and DBZ,never watched other anime that has whole bunch of episodes.I am intrigued by mind boggling story,twists etc.Hunter x hunter seems too goofy for my taste.Those I recently watched:Jujutsu kaisen,god of highschool,Attack on titan final season,Hitori no shita(outcast)(incredible underated anime has a lot of connection with meditation,chakras etc.),Dr Stone and I could go on those are recent ones I can remember at the top of my head,but u get the idea.These are all a bit goofy at times,main guys arent one sided like Naruto or Goku.I might check hunter x hunter when I really have too much free time.Oh based on my list can u recommend any other?Based on naruto and DBZ i have prejudice every anime with bunch of episodes(150+)isnt really intriguing,but yeah could be wrong

Hunter x Hunter isnt your goofy show, some fun here and there but shit gets pretty dark, thats why I like it, the world there isnt fun and pancakes with a happy joyful protagonist, the story is crazy

but I don’t really think I can recommend anything, I usually watched edgy shit, forget it afterwards I watched it and only remember when I see a video of it, hence I rarely remember these long ass names

some are movies in this list

• Hunter x Hunter
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Psycho Pass
  • Black Lagoon
  • Evangelion Movies
  • Death Note (you probably done already but I just go trough a list and recommend what I found good)
  • Ghost in the Shell Anime/Movies
  • Another
  • Afro Samurai
  • Elfen Lied
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Blood-C
  • Cowboy Bepop
  • Gantz
  • Inuyashiki
  • Redline
  • The Devil is a part-timer
  • Devilman CryBaby
  • Devil May Cry Anime
  • Akudama Drive
  • 91 Days
  • JoJo’s Bizzare
    Adventure (your testosteron will increase natural from that, no morphic field needed after JoJo)
  • Dorohedoro
  • Blam!
  • Danganrompa
  • Magi, tho would recommend reading the manga afterwards to get the story done

tho if you want to cry or go trough some serious shit in life

• Angel Beats
  • Your Lie in April
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (not really crying but I liked the vibe of it)
  • Hotaru no Haka/Eng. The last fireflies (found it trough Dream recommending it, or at least talking
    about it)

I saw a lot of other shit yeah, but some was just meh, some good things I left out because I dont know the names and dont remember them, tho most of the things I like are the movies from the 80s like Akira, if you look around a little you’ll find these gems