Energy Awakening Course (Course)

I did the Energy course when it was first released in July 2020 and it was pretty intense. I had a hard time adjusting to all the new energies/feelings. I haven’t done it since then.

It has been coming up in my conscious lately so it might be time to redo the course audios. I know my energy body has expanded a lot more than the first time so it might not be as intense as it was back then.

Below was the original advice and progression:

• Body Primer once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

• Energy Sensitivity once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

• The Healing Primer once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

• Become the Healer once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

• Crystallization Attunement once per day for three days, then 2 days break.

Starting the Body Primer today :four_leaf_clover:

Edit - My 3 eye area is buzzing like crazy. :eyes:

Edit 2 - I would highly suggest listening to the advice above. :sweat_smile: I tried a shortcut by listening to Body Primer the second time. My whole body started heating up as soon as I started round 2 so I stopped listening. Then I had to run to the restroom. Sorry for the TMI. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Hi Starlight!

In one of the course’s thread, Sammy said in wasn’t necessary to redo the Healer and Crystal Attunement (two last audios) when starting the class for the second time, since when you get attuned the first time, it is for good!

Wish you a nice one :sparkles:

5 Likes

Ooohhh… I didn’t know that. Thanks so much for letting me know, @Abcd !

3 Likes

You are welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was reading this the other day and indeed thought it was an interesting information.

How is your second run of the class going?

I am starting over the audios as well.
Will do 1 listen per day for 4 days, then one or two days rest. :two_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

It’s going well. The fields feel a lot stronger which makes sense since they have been around for 2 years. I haven’t been taking breaks between each field so I complete my 3 days and the next day move to the next field. Currently, on Healing Primer.

Excellent! Wishing you good luck in your listening journey. Keep us posted! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you, you too and will do! :dizzy:

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

I’m seriously considering doing this course. It might help me better control my energetic singing abilities, and maybe be able to draw energy without it.

I have a couple of questions, though.

1. How would I be able to purchase the course, anyway? I don’t see a button there, even though I created an account.

2. I started using the multi-phase Self-love stacks last week, and I have about 9 months to go. Do I see about the course during this, or after?

Two months from my last past post,
I’ll say the effect of the audios where totally different.

While the Body Primer felt more comforting in my heart area (first time was belly release of energy) the Energy Sensitivity made my teeth sensitive, my hearing as well in an overwelming way. I felt like I had been paper sanded.

It was a bit harsh, at the same time it pushed me to face subtle problematic energies in my life. It allowed to reshape and redesign my life and attitude torwards it in many different ways. :dragon_face: 🪷 :brain: :nazar_amulet: :dove: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 🪬🪬🪬

Body Primer is good whenever I get anger coming, messing up my system. It is really good at processing it. :fire::woman_in_lotus_position:🪷 :ocean::call_me_hand::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::crossed_swords::partying_face:

I want to redo the course but I got a 403 error when entering the course page. Also, my login account to the site has disappeared.

Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks! :pray:

Sammy might be away for a while as they just welcomed a baby girl. He said this though

2 Likes

Thank you. So it will be back online sometime in the coming future? I will be patient and wait. :pray:

1 Like

Hopefully soon!
I love the informative videos there, found myself rewatching them even though I have finished the course already, thankully have the audios downloaded as I keep revisiting them once in a while.
Helps to strengthen the energetic system.

1 Like

Same, my account is gone. Granted its been a while since i logged in and the website has gone through an iteration or two(doesnt surprise me some info was lost). I wanted to go back and reaffirm some knowledge from the course, cant anymore though. Sad day…

Guess i could just ask it here if anyone remembers, and the knowledge is something thats only useful to someone whos used the course. What were the activation phrases for the “Become the healer” and the “Crystalize” audios? was it “start healing/crystalization now”? or “begin healing/crystalization now” been a while since i had cause to use either and i honestly might need a refresher with those audios. But ive had some nasty lower back pain the past 2 weeks that doesnt seem to want to go away. So i figured id use all tools available to me.

1 Like

This. :arrow_heading_down:

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through some pain, I wish you speedy recovery. :angel:t4:

1 Like

my account to the course is gone too. i wanted to go through it again. started saturday and it remembered me bying it. since yesterday page is not working anymore and it doesn‘t remember my email. i made a new account but this is no help, as i know.

Don’t worry man, sammy moved the website link, am pretty sure he said message him with your email you bought the account on and he will fix it

2 Likes

ok! thank you! ( i remember now that you mentioned!)

1 Like

Thank you, hopefully this will help a bit more. The only physical healing fields i have are smart stem cells and Psychic Universities heal all tissues and cells w/ holy light and divine love. Both of them help, but the injured muscles are some of the ones that get used in everyday life, so it doesnt really want to heal. Targeted healing should have a greater effect.

1 Like