Energy Awakening Course (Course)

Did anyone recovered access to the course? I still can’t access it…
So sad :(

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why i am not able to buy this course, there is no payment option to buy

Yes, i am not able to access the course

Hi there Komalk
Purple Tara Welcome

I do not believe that the Energy Awakening Course is available for purchase at this time. I will check into the availability for you and report back when I have more information. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, enjoy the forum. There is a lot of information on fields that will assist with your journey.

3 Likes

Thank you . And please do let me know when it is available.

Hello
Can you please check for me if the course is back online?
I saw there payment option but i am not sure of this.
Can you please take a minute and check this?
Thank you in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Rosechalice,
Any news when the Energy Awakening Course will be available for purchase again?
I would like to buy and do it.
Thank you.

2 Likes

I never thought I would see the day when JAAJ enrolls in the course ;)

2 Likes

Ha ha, the only thing that prevented me from wanting to do it earlier is the fact that I have skip listening to other fields for some time in order to do the course.

1 Like

@Komalk @JAAJ
Checking on the current status of the course. Will get back to you and anyone else interested, here. It may take awhile though.

4 Likes

Hi @Rosechalice, I actually bought the course a week ago but never received it. I checked out as a guest on the website and as a guest on PayPal. I used my personal email address (I used a different one to create this account) and have the order info if you need it.

1 Like

Hi, BoxingKangaroo!
Welcome Path less trodden

2 Likes

At this point in time there’s nothing we as mods can do about course access. Your concern is understood, we just don’t have an answer for you.

2 Likes

Ahh thats strange if it was a week ago as i implemented the course into the site already. Ill fix that for you. See your pm

5 Likes

Sammy, is this the right link now to purchase the course?

When one clicks on “Buy”, one is forwarded to “purchase as a Guest”.
Is this the correct way?

1 Like

Enlightenedstates.com account and forum’s are different.

1 Like

@SammyG I purchased the course 2-3 years ago but now can’t access it. I know about the issues related to the website but wondering if I have to rebuy the course now. I logged in to the enlightened states website and have no access there.

course website is unreachable for me.