Audio for shadow work?

I am having trouble maintaining me emotions and I say things that I would rather not. Living with people that have different political beliefs and are always talking about it is draining. Right now I’m not in a position to move out. I really want to get serious about shadow work, what’s the best audio for that? I’ve been using the vibration series for over a month with meditating and haven’t noticed much.

5 Likes

Try the new Plasma field along with Automated Grounding afterwards.

Please see the posts below and the Plasma field thread for more details.

6 Likes

Also this:

Easy Ego Dissolution Meditation for Deconditioning the Mind

2 Likes
2 Likes

hey @_OM do you think bluetooth speakers work. My laptop speakers stopping working. I want to buy new bluetooth speakers. DO u use them

3 Likes

yes bluetooth speakers are fine.

3 Likes

okay :smiley:

are u energy healer @_OM

Emotional release helps me with people who have differing beliefs and opinions.

When i use it regularly, the things they say don’t matter as much to me.

I also ask my fae servitor to bring up empathic shielding.

Best wishes to you friend!

5 Likes

I don’t know about shadow work, but I’ve had tensions in close relationships that greatly benefited from me using :

I tought my servitors all these fields and told them to use them on me all the time, except for the cord and links cutters, which they used only the equivalent of 2-3 listens every day. If you go this way, be sure you’re not overwhelmed : adjust the number of fields and/or the daily duration of use so that you’re always comfortable.

In addition to those fields, I highly recommend practicing the Ho’oponopono technique, described here by Angelgome. I first discovered this technique and the 100% responsibility principle with the story of Dr. Hew Len and I’ve since always kept in mind that working on myself will heal situations that seem to have nothing to do with me. And I’ve made it work.

When practicing Ho’oponopono, using The torsion field and The plasma light (recommended above by uial) as described here by Angelgome might help a lot : torsion = potentiality (to prepare yourself), then plasma = manifestation (of the healing you seek).

I hope this helps :heart:

15 Likes

Intregating the shadow means also integrating your repressed anger so the anger management field doesn’t seem appropriate

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. The Ho’oponopono method seems to be good for that.

I think the anger management field could still be used as a crutch, though : I know I’ve had trouble succeeding with Ho’oponopono on matters I was very angry about, so taming that anger at first by external means allowed me to work more efficiently on this anger and those problems.

Also, one cannot meditate all the time, so anger management can help in overwhelming situations like 11Connor11’s.

And when one’s becoming better at working on one’s self, the crutch is no longer needed.

3 Likes

It’s interesting how I stumbled across this thread again. I just recently started using the plasma field and am slowly learning how powerful it is. When I first posted this I wasn’t in a space to understand this amazing field.

1 Like