The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I will only listen to “Plasma Light Audio” and “Grounding Audio”.

I don’t hear ANYTHING ELSE. I want to see where they take me …

:sunglasses::+1:

16 Likes

lol that’s great @Bre19
Seems like you’ve “felt” something from this already huh?

7 Likes

I feel that if I only focus on these 2 audios any effect I will know is due to them.

If I listen to MORE audios I might not be able to know what audio is having an effect on me.

:smiley::+1:

17 Likes

That’s a nice and valid approach IMO :+1:

9 Likes

@_OM, does the plasma field prevent your DNA from getting damaged/decaying and helps to preserve it?

Would this radically help in expanding longevity and health?

Thanks!

7 Likes

It’s Friday… I’m about to celebrate and I’ll leave you guys a hefty gift also just got into Satori to make sure I give you guys some extra good juju.

In this segment of “Angel The Second Provider of Headaches” let’s get into the nitty gritty of application and I’m going to ask you guys to commit to experimenting…

1. Torsion Field

That field once again is a Consciousness Phase Conjugation field. Another way of thinking about it is a field to convert anything that is in spirit (which means EVERYTHING) into matter.

Torsion - Void - POTENTIALITY… Potential of all…
(Come on guys, I believe in you. You can get the aha! moment on this one)

Now let’s talk structure of this:

This representation has one thing correct "Impulse of creative thought"

NOTE: THE TWO CONES ARE KISSING EACH OTHER. THIS IS HOW PHASE CONJUGATION HAPPENS. PHASE CONJUGATION AS IN A SHIFT FROM SOMETHING TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT (under our perspective). EXAMPLE… GRAVITY ONTO LIGHT and Vice versa…

Before we get to that let’s talk about focus and we’ll pick this back up…

You’re only as powerful as you can hold your focus in singleness of thought. One of the main components of my method (My Method) is to hone your focus…

While I don’t follow the Law of Attraction community anymore one thing that stuck with me was Hicks concept on how much time is required to create a vibrational shift…

17 Secs… Brings in a like vibration
34 Secs… A rise of a feeling (No it’s not imaginary… You WILL feel it)
68 Secs… A state (therefore the beginnings of manifestation; full body sensation)

I train my guys to hold their focus for 10 Mins and 22 Secs aka 9 Cycles of 68 Secs. (Tesla…369…)

That said for what I’m about to say requires you to have at least 68 secs of Focus on ONE thought (Image and/or Sound) and ONE FEELING.

Can’t do it? Start training.

“God is able to perform every miracle except helping you pass a test without studying.”

Now… Back to Torsion

You’ve seen the comments on Torsion making people feel empty. You’re in the void and your job is to ask/focus for the energy you wish to take in…

This is How:
Put on Torsion (2-3 loops is more than enough to get the density needed)

Constantly focus on ONE THING and FEELING… again FEEEEEEEEEEEELING it until that emptiness you feel gets filled.

Now that you have that energy here’s what you do with it…

1. Plasma Field

NOTE: THE TWO CONES ARE NOW FACING EACH OTHER FROM THE OPPOSITE ENDS. CREATES A DIFFERENT TORRODIAL FIELD WHICH RESULTS IN THAT ANYTHING IN THE CENTER RECEIVES NEGENTROPY.

Plasma - Light - MANIFEST

With this field, guess who is in the middle of it?

YES! You beautiful being… YOU ARE. YOU! The one who can SEE, HEAR, FEEL, SENSE… Not the one that holds the name but YOU!

Plasma Field will take whatever ENERGY (gotten from the Void) and give it a Negentropic effect.

Meaning the same thing you used for Torsion Field… Use it here too until you feel the shift. Yes, this requires the same focus as well.

What shift? That’s for you to discover.

1. Grounding

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

This part I’m still studying heavily to finish my Method with all this. Believe it or not, everything I just spewed is still “Beta Version”. I’m finicky about details and results.

Think about it this way Every Positive (Potentiality) and Negative (Manifest) Charge
(I think I got the polarities right, OM please correct me when you can)

NEEDS IT’S GROUND.

When I haven’t grounded after a massive cycle (2-3 Hours), I can barely feel the floor under my feet. Keep in mind, I do something way more advanced than what I mentioned here.

(No that’s not me puffing up, I already gave a method on how to get there. Certain things are earned through work.)

Anyhow, after you’re done with your cycle… Ground. You can stay in there and think of the same thing and ground with that.

That said!

Angel and I are out :v:t4:

76 Likes

Oh…

Extra credit…

If you can do Torsion to Plasma…

Try Flower of Life to Plasma and yes finish with Ground.

Thank me later…

24 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :rofl:

15 Likes

I have pretty much taken Bre’s approach too for a bit!

Just run with Flower of Life, Torsion and Plasma…

23 Likes

My pre-calculus exam :see_no_evil:.

9 Likes

Update:

• this definitely stimulates my bowels, last days I had 4-6 bowel movements
  • detox is real . Tiredness , impatient, bad sleep …
  • I actually started gaining weight, whereas at the beginning I was loosing weight, maybe too much detox
  • need a LOT more water ,almost twice the amount .

2 things that I found help me with the detox are my new grounding sheet and quadibles new NAD+ frequency.

Been also wondering if the pendant of the magi would help .

10 Likes

Magi and Schumann resonance pendants are absolutely helping me in this regard.

9 Likes

Shit , I new I had to get them :D which one is helping more ?

4 Likes

Hmm, lol hard to say!

But, if I had to pick one, probably Magi because, well, there is always Dream’s Schumann Resonance and Automated grounding audios, and Magi does seem more unique so to say… Things you can do with the energy stored by Magi open up a whole new world…

10 Likes

I got a 400 euros covid bonus today. (thanks abundance) . So I think might get the magi :grin:

15 Likes

This is so beatiful!

5 Likes

It kind of feels like I have more energy over time with this

3 Likes

My pleasure bro!

11 Likes

Me too!

7 Likes

Finally, you got there :blush: yes keep just these 2 audios and you will get something and then you will know :wink:

10 Likes