The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

thankyou

2 Likes

its kinda confusing though lol

5 Likes

All you need to know is that its one of the best fields that have been released and it will help you heal nearly anything quickly.

Put it in your stack with Automated grounding.

10 Likes

yeah, thank you very much. does this help with manifesations aswell?

3 Likes

I always had a fascination with Atlantis, and was wondering if most of its community was filled with enlightened beings before they sunk down to the depths of the ocean :innocent: Would be nice to see what a whole group of awakened people can do together

10 Likes

Could this field caused me to have really trouble falling asleep (last night i was trying to fall alseep for 5h)?

6 Likes

Yes, someone mentioned the same problem, and it is recomended not to listen before sleep at night

3 Likes

Me too. I could not sleep at night.

it is best to not sue it before sleeping

2 Likes

Thank you guys, Iā€™ll keep that in mind.

4 Likes

Use Cosmos volt at night before bed, that will make you sleep like a baby, Plasma is way too much before going to bed so best mornings or afternoons etc.

17 Likes

Also guys sapienns deep sleep helped me a lot. Btw clifet what does cosmos volt doing for you ?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t used much of it yet but the times I did it helped with pain and gives me good nights of sleep since it triggers the body healing mechanism at a steady fast pace, because the cosmo and plasma came around almost at the same time, Iā€™m more inclined to use the Plasma with the Torsion field :joy:

7 Likes

Haha isnā€™t that the dragon that comes out of the super dragon balls?

3 Likes

The new androstenol aka get loads of puntang field :joy: :joy: :joy: (inb4 potential ban)

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been looping it overnight.

6 Likes

More impressed every day with this field.

I had really fun dreams last night of one of my goals and the feeling of having it was exquisite. I feel lile abundance mindset is also helping a lot.

The dream felt one thread away from physical reality to the point i almost couldnā€™t tell the difference when i woke up.

Waking up from awesome dreams always sets my day up to feel great and so far iā€™ve been enjoying one of the best days Iā€™ve experienced in awhile.

I am starting to realize that i ā€˜tell timeā€™ by how i feel emotionally and not what the calendar says.

22 Likes

Lmao yeah! Super Shenron. Heā€™s bigger than universes.

3 Likes

Super Shenron was weird. I always thought the dragons were a namekian invention. So to see it being taken to a cosmic scale (or multiversal scale rather) was strange. But oh well, Akira Toriyama just goes with the flow. Who cares about consistency :joy:

Back to the plasma light thing, I meditated to it and feltā€¦like I was out of my body (sorta). Itā€™s the same feeling you get when youā€™re about to doze off. Iā€™ve also felt this feeling when attempting to astral project.

8 Likes

Hmm, would listening to this eventually make you shorter and more infant like? After all, that was what we were originally like at a previous timeā€¦

I know the answer is probably no, but Iā€™m not sure whyā€¦

4 Likes

I think dream made it so that the audio takes you back to around 20 or 21 yrs old. It turns back to optimal state.

8 Likes