The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Can anyone explain or suggest how the Schuman Resonance might play with this?

3 Likes

You could substitute Schumann for the Automated Grounding.
I am still testing this and I believe @anon22855873 is as well.

Try it out and let us know what you experience.

14 Likes

I tested it out with the schumann tag and didn’t feel I needed any grounding after 3 loops of the audio yesterday evening. No overwhelm… Felt amazingly energized the next morning. @_OM is right this definitely replaces / has replaced most of my stack. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

:+1:t4:

6 Likes

@raj @Zen My helpfulness is probably negatively affecting some’s growth… but :man_shrugging:

HOW GROUNDING HEALS (INFLAMMATION…AND MORE):FRACTAL CHARGE IMPLOSION EXPLAINS NEW RESEARCH:

from Dan Winter: “Phase Lock to EMBEDability” – HOW Grounding Heals (Inflammation…and more):Fractal Charge Implosion Explains New Research: – I recently overcame almost a month of fever and infection ( covid- almost certainly, happily for months now I am great again). In particular the infection attacked my throat – my usual weakness (too many lecture tours?). When I used the Theraphi – usually 4-8 min. sessions I could literally FEEL it kill the bugs in my throat and reduce the swelling. In synergy I did gradually learn many of the natural correlate solutions: started with hi doses of C, then got diarrhea – then oceans of fresh squeezed OJ (it’s the flavonoids they say), green tea, then in particular ARTEMESIA , and Mercola’s Liposomal Vitamin D etc- were turning points. One of the key side effects – well known for Theraphi and many of these treatments/issues – was feeling UNGROUNDED: head buzzing, metabolism overspeed, feeling floaty etc etc (unable to focus both physically and mentally).

Not quite- Barefoot in the Mud… but..” I do want to tell you about a turning point day- when my partner took me out just up the mountain and stuck my bare feet in the ice cold river (irrigation canal) just behind the house. I IMMEDIATELY felt relief / different- more grounded. — We have long taught the critical importance of grounding for healing ( with many health issues- and particularly needed when adding healing spin/charge with Theraphi). So much so- that we have urged our Theraphi centers consistently to recommend the book “EARTHING” – with their sessions- their motto: RE-HYDRATE and GROUND. Many don’t know that MEDICAL RESEARCH IS ALSO CLEAR: GROUNDING REDUCES INFLAMMATION – facilitates healing:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

Our purpose here is to articulate the physics of HOW grounding helps heal. In our teaching of FRACTALFIELD.com physics – our koan has been: Grounding is the same for electricians (me) AND psychologists (me also?)- Grounding always means ACCESS TO FRACTAL (implosive/ negentropic) CHARGE COLLAPSE. My “Origin of Negentropy” (book and) equation has shown that the frequency cascade of perfect charge collapse and implosion – (perfect golden ratio series exponents of PLANCK- which is how we drive Theraphi) – is the only way charge implosion GAINS inertia during compression / collapse. THIS IS PERFECTED GROUNDING. In this way the charge (which causes mass) gains centripetal force and thus negentropy (self organizing quality). As we have explained exhaustively- this explains ALL negentropic centripetal forces- including Gravity (why objects fall to the ground fractalfield.com/conjugategravity ), how zero point energy arises ( fractalfield.com/vacuumenergy ) , and MIND ( flameinmind.com ) , and LIFE FORCE ( in water implosion for example theimploder.com )

GROUNDING PERFECTED: The cold water I touched that day linked the fractal hydrogen short wave implosion in my water and blood- to a much longer wave ( broad spectral charge implosion). So- next time your kid naturally wants to be barefoot in nature… take a lesson.

31 Likes

This documentary explains quite well about Grounding another rare Gem on youtube, grab your :popcorn: folks it’s quite worth it.

I’m wearing the Schumann tag and managed to loop the Torsion and Plasma fields for a few loops which turned into a couple of hours, no longer felt the heavy buzz etc… used the Automated Grounding too.

23 Likes

i definitely agree with some of our forum friends regarding how sleep is affected with this morphic field.

i have been getting 1-2 hours of sleep with looping this morphic field and yet every time i’ve been feeling like i’ve had 8 hours of sleep.

21 Likes

Ultimate Power Nap!

25 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

Here is the Patreon description:

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I recommend reading the forum post the get a better idea of the potentials of it, there is just too much information to post.

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

10 Likes

I tried Automated Grounding but it didn’t seem to give me enough relief from that airy floatiness and agitation that arose from energy rising upwards. I used Hakuin’s egg instead of Grounding and it seemed to do the trick :open_mouth:

19 Likes

:+1:t4:
Good experimentation and adaptation.

12 Likes

@_OM Is it possible that you could make a list which fields can be replaced by this field?

Do I need to listen to the vibration series and flower of life anymore ?

2 Likes

why do you loop it? your body should adapt to small proportions.

I would absolutely continue to listen to these

Right now, It doesn’t “replace” anything specifically.
Add it to your existing stacks and notice if this or that issue suddenly or gradually improves where you don’t need it anymore.

Over time, depending on each individual’s situation, you’ll intuitively know which fields can be removed naturally.

17 Likes

Thanks for your fast reply!

4 Likes

I wore braces many years in my youth which made my face asymmetric. After listening two times i can hear cracking in my face and head.
I am very excited to use this field with flower of life…

While listening to this field I have the DNA Activation Mandala open from Aether.

13 Likes

I get positvely tired listening to it. Not tired in a normal sense, tired with an energy core in it lol
This is truly powerful .

Thank you for your gifts to us mortals @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

Cheers for the reminder, Hakuin’s Egg seems pretty relevant indeed.

@Rene the Flower of Life still feels super relevant to me. I am being guided to it every day, it feels this is re-coding our Being to Oneness on the energetic level.

14 Likes