Personal morphogenetic field

I mean I am wondering if people can sense within others a morphogenetic field which carries around all the false information many others believe about them?

The person who has been victim of character assassination now has a terrible reputation and because they were abused and isolated by their former partner, the last person who ‘knew’ them, at the moment a huge part of what is in the collective unconscious about this person is LIES.

So if there are tonnes of people who believe lies about you and this has been going on for years, do the new people you meet sense this information but without knowing they are lies?

Does the person carry around a field charged with all the lies said about them? A field which inevitably is sensed by the new people meeting them?

1 Like

Hmm…
I don’t think others’ believes are part of your morphogenic fields in the same way as your own patterns. There could be some lower level thought forms, created by this person themselves or others’ believes that may hang around and drain energy.

Aura clearing + etheric cord cutter should get rid of these;
I think the soul restoration series as well from the paid audios (I don’t have that).

5 Likes

If I understand you correctly then yes but they have to be energy sensitive and understand what that energy is too which is not that common to people that show off and will make you feel bad about it.

Also if you think that you went under character assassination is not that “bad” for you. You know who you are and others will aknowledge this even if it takes time.

In a sense what are you describing is a curse. What @MonkeyOwl said is a good way to start to solve the problem quickly.

3 Likes

Yes it really does seem like a curse.

Also when I found myself in situations where I should have stood up and defended myself with the right words I was always unable to find them.

Not explaining myself lead to much destruction in my life but it’s because I sense so much in others that I forget that they can’t see all that I see if that makes sense? So I forget I have to explain because I can guess SO MUCH without people explaining anything. It really is overwhelming actually, to see so very deeply not only just within others but this world in general and all the false constructs and beliefs in it.

Indeed it shouldn’t take long for others to see however the reason I ask this is because I have been misinterpreted and misunderstood so much that I have begun to actually seriously question if there is something deeper to it, such as the morphogenetic field.

1 Like

You are describing the effect of energy blocks, not morphogenic fields.

From what you said, you perceive the blocks around solar plexus + throat chakra area as most severe / affecting your life the most.

Of the free audios, these fields will help you most, but add to it some of the new fields such as plasma light, Cosmo volt and flower of Life:

I really encourage you to just give it 2 months to really follow the recommendation in the article (including the optional fields) + plasma light without even much expectation and then reconsider the view of yourself and your life. It is extremely transforming in a gentle/organic way from within so the changes will be observable but still feel somehow “natural”.

3 Likes

It’s more about what you believe about yourself than what others think so. I don’t know morphogenic field is the right term for me to use here for my explanation. So I will stick with vibration. When you carry low vibrations due to past events, you are likely to experience similar stuffs again and again. It’s more about you and what you think you are. Not what others have portrayed.
But yes, energetically , such negative vibes can deteriorate us.

2 Likes

In my experience those who are energy sensitive can sense the fields somehow, hard to explain

Thank you this is very helpful, I do feel tightness in my throat and solar plexus a lot and also in my belly.

These are the sensations that the memories of being a victim of abuse give me.

I think it’s a mix of the energy blocks, the vibrations and the collective unconscious.

1 Like

So if they can sense the field, does that make them dislike me? As such to make all the traumas i was victim of even more unfair in a way?

As in I was abused, victim of character assassination and much worse, and then cherry on top people sense this and it makes them think I’m a bad person and they should stay away?

Mind you, much of those things happened because I have always had trouble with social interactions due to my high IQ and aspergers. Moreover I relocated countries a lot during my youth so there was the isolation factor too. There’s also the fact that my physical appearance attracted A LOT of jealousy to my life. Jealousy and predators.

I just really want people to see the truth when they meet me. I want all this unfair stuff to go away.

Wont make them dislike you, i meant for example if you use genius field they will sense that you are smarter than before. They wont be able to feel the release of past bad emotions

1 Like

Yous should try these:

5 Likes

Thank you for the advice I will give them a try :)

1 Like

Well I don’t think that I am those things that have been portrayed of me, which is actually why my enemies tried SO HARD to destroy me.

I have an extremely strong character and a pure heart which seems to infuriate evil people

It does make sense that the vibrations would still be around me somehow as you say

*Amygdala Healing
*Dream Seeds Emotional Release
*Trauma Release and Healing

The other suggested fields plus
try carrying the Instagram Empathic Shielding card.

4 Likes

Try dreamseeds energy blockage removal and chakra growth

2 Likes

OK, I just had to post. U need to work on U!!!
That is the most important priority.
What A-holes decide to thing of u, their opinion of u, what they feel of u, what they can “sense” etc etc etc. is THEIR PROBLEM, DON’T make it YOURS! A-holes will be A-holes, dont spend anytime on them, in any way!
U NEED to work on not giving a flying F*ck what other people “pick up from U” vibe wise or other wise, etc…
WORK ON YOU!
WORK ON BUILDING up your confidence, strength and guts!
If u think u have to change their minds…FORGET IT! DON"T waste your time! They aren’t worth it. One thing my dad taught me from a young age…life isn’t fair.
Everything I have written comes from personal experience, I was/am always a “square peg” in a round hole playing field/society.

10 Likes

Thank you for the advice and yes I agree with you 100%. The thing is, because of those that were (purposely) spread about me to destroy me, I quite literally encountered life threatening situations. Really really bad things happened to me. Criminal level type of bad things. It’s sad how stupid and evil people can be and you are absolutely right I should not spent any time around assholes, I definitely gave way too many people too many chances.

1 Like

In addition to the suggestions in this thread, perhaps try the new Plasma field along with Automated Grounding and focus.

It can be of help with any form of release and healing.

Here are posts which can be of help as a general starting point:

Here is a collection of @_OM’s key posts about this field:

Here is a link to an experience @Escapingeinstellung shared recently:

13 Likes

Where I can find “ best path for life “?

Thank you for taking the time to reply with all this very useful information, it is very much appreciated :pray:

5 Likes