Personal morphogenetic field

OK, I just had to post. U need to work on U!!!
That is the most important priority.
What A-holes decide to thing of u, their opinion of u, what they feel of u, what they can “sense” etc etc etc. is THEIR PROBLEM, DON’T make it YOURS! A-holes will be A-holes, dont spend anytime on them, in any way!
U NEED to work on not giving a flying F*ck what other people “pick up from U” vibe wise or other wise, etc…
WORK ON YOU!
WORK ON BUILDING up your confidence, strength and guts!
If u think u have to change their minds…FORGET IT! DON"T waste your time! They aren’t worth it. One thing my dad taught me from a young age…life isn’t fair.
Everything I have written comes from personal experience, I was/am always a “square peg” in a round hole playing field/society.

10 Likes

Thank you for the advice and yes I agree with you 100%. The thing is, because of those that were (purposely) spread about me to destroy me, I quite literally encountered life threatening situations. Really really bad things happened to me. Criminal level type of bad things. It’s sad how stupid and evil people can be and you are absolutely right I should not spent any time around assholes, I definitely gave way too many people too many chances.

1 Like

In addition to the suggestions in this thread, perhaps try the new Plasma field along with Automated Grounding and focus.

It can be of help with any form of release and healing.

Here are posts which can be of help as a general starting point:

Here is a collection of @_OM’s key posts about this field:

Here is a link to an experience @Escapingeinstellung shared recently:

13 Likes

Where I can find “ best path for life “?

Thank you for taking the time to reply with all this very useful information, it is very much appreciated :pray:

5 Likes