The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

OOOOOO IM EXCITED FOR THIS!!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Be careful what you wish for :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

I second that comment.

Be sure your mind and heart are very clear.

VoDL and VoC…

8 Likes

Yeaaah i dont have the vibration series but maybe during a sale!

3 Likes

Another great tool

Mass Meditation.

OM honestly doesn’t talk this field enough.

Those mediations brought me very near enlightenment. You just need a method to release baggage along with it.

18 Likes

I’m trying to understand this (as many others) based on what you said and negentropy.

We listen to this field and focus on the issue we want to address let’s take the topic of personal relationships.

We listen while holding the thought of eg. “Communication issue.” does it matter the context of how we hold the thought or it wouldn’t due to negentropy being part of this?

5 Likes

You can try that way, there’s only two things I know for certain…

My experience and that I don’t know shit meaning I’m still growing…

That said my experience with my partner is as follows:

To begin with we are both “Satori-fied”. While listening to Plasma Light we became each other’s polarity and in releasing the polarity (this means all the “demons” on both sides popped up) we became one for a long time.

We’ve done this twice already and each time is more intense than the other. Last night our heart beat synchronized and it felt like one body. But this was after all the extremely heavy things we release. Each person on their side.

By the time we were done, we felt like pure electricity.

23 Likes

Ok… quick “releasing” primer for this.

Unless you can think “conceptually” then no, don’t think “communication issues”.

Think of a SINGLE incident that encapsulates the epitome of your communication issues.

Feel the negative aspects of that issue as fully as you can… FULLY.

Now hold that feeling while listening to the audio…
It will get less with time BUT…
Keep listening until it’s gone completely.
(This can be done over several listening sessions if needed)

(See Angel’s SEE method for alternate more in-depth releasing instructions)

37 Likes

It does indeed. Welcome! :smile:

Hope you’re enjoying it here!

9 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/automated-35473219

8 Likes

It means those parts of your body probably needed healing.

6 Likes

Been having a cooling blissful feeling for the whole day after running Torsion Plasma Hakuin stack on loop :grin:

10 Likes

Speaking about detox effects…
I dont know if it is SLR in combination with this or any of the other new fields but this night all my dream had a common denominator… making A LOT of poo :relieved:

My sub mind can be quite explicit sometimes

13 Likes

Want me to intrepret…err…nvm :stuck_out_tongue:
:zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I know people here have a thick skin, thats why I wrote about my nighlty adventures :rofl::rofl:

Where I come from when talking about these matters they say “better outside than inside” :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Haha! Totally agree with that!

8 Likes

It is the the plasma field. This field can help regrow limbs because it manipulates the bioelectrical circuits which allows the body to do so. It is also an anti-cancer field.

15 Likes

Thanks for answering.

I will listen to SUPER FIELD and later “GROUNDING”.

:smiley::+1:

5 Likes

LOL Yup Recovered the morning wood, I guess it’s increasing Male hormones and balancing hormones as well.

20 Likes

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hello Everyone Here