The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Woow maan…

1 Like

Have you gone through the course audios?

1 Like

The field opens up a space along the midline of the body.
When listening, try to align yourself with that space and its emptiness.

Every storm has its center. Place yourself there.

9 Likes

It varies for everyone man. Take your own pace, it’s what is right for you…

2 Likes

My sister has a ganglion cyst too on the exact same spot as you, I punched hers & it went down in the pocket bw the 2 tendons but then popped right back up. I’ll tell her to use it. Great results!

6 Likes

I got some results. Been using it for the past week, looping 1 hr/day. Long post for self reference.

1st few days: able to loop it for more than an hour, didn’t feel anything at all. A mild headache maybe.

4th day: listening on loop & started feeling wide needle pricking sensations on the spot right bw the eyebrows (kuthastha chaitanya) + a mild headache + fatigue

6th day (last night): I should’ve posted as soon as I felt it, so might miss out on a few good deets but here goes:
I’ve been struggling to study for 3 months now after I had a super saiyan study sesh for a month, as I’d shared in a previous post: Overused & potentially fried my brains with Superhuman Genius & Permanent Brain Enhancement

Anyway, I’m listenening to this field & my brain in bg is going on about studying, how I’ve not been able to do much, the down low anxiety I’m constantly in 24/7 which peaks when I think anything related to exams etc. To give a bit of context, I’ve always been too involved in the “politics” that revolves around studying/future for some reason unbeknownst to me, affecting me more than it should a normal person, much more than I’m able to admit to myself. A kind of a kryptonite, any discussion on it just raises my hackles up, mainly cos my ego identifies it as a crucial factor in my self image. Therefore any & every positive or negative comment on it from internal or external sources determines how I see myself, which naturally leaks into my day2day internal dialogue all day everyday. Anyway so im listening & I remember @_OM writing that this field works for “your thing” that you’re working on. And I think about trying to burn this kryptonite in the field’s energy.
As soon as I did that, fear clutched my chest (a mix of doubts, fears, skepticism, bitterness, fear that this field won’t work while I resurfaced this stupid kryptonite & felt its full force in vain. All this crap starring ego in forefront) but I carried on.
I faced all of em & burnt em in the energy of the field & as I did, I felt a lil lighter by the minute. The next moment, I was on my desk, laptop opened & pen ready. Tbh I felt a bit startled, I marveled that the internal dialogue that was present all the time whenever I even thought about anything associated with studying/future was quiet atm (even if temporarily atm) & I realised practically now, that illogical internal dialogue was the one, PHYSICALLY keeping me from a lotta things like constantly getting me involved in the politics of studies & keeping me from reaching the essence of it. I ended up studying till 4 am in 9°C of cold.
Second thing I noticed, I woke up really good today by which I mean the ego’s crap that starts right from the moment of wake till my head hits the pillows at night, was now quiet whispers in the bg if not totally gone. The day has been good.

TL;DR: Keeping “your thing” in mind, like @_OM says, while facing it & letting it go DOES work. No matter how inconsequential “your thing” is that affects you more than you’re ready to admit to yourself, this field helps.

31 Likes

a very nice turnaround. I was worried about you when I saw the thread you made. Didn’t comment on it as I was struggling with things at that time but I am glad you are turning it around.

10 Likes

Really appreciate your empathy & kind words. Hope you’ve been able to sort your things too.

11 Likes

Not yet. It will happen eventually. Appreciated though!

8 Likes

All the power to you!

7 Likes

Dear sir, are you using PLASMA PROTOCOL

2 Likes

Yes of course. Why?

1 Like

Plasma protocol (gumroad) AND
The Plasma LIGHT, Infrasound Bioactive Beach(patreon)

BOTH ARE SAME??

1 Like

no💜

2 Likes

No.

New Release - Plasma Protocol (Paid)

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach (Free)

They use similar fields but are different.

8 Likes

I started with 2 min/day of Plasma Light in A.M. and 2min./day Cosmo_Volt at night. Both followed by 1-2X Auto. Grounding. When I could tolerate it better I increased in 20-30 sec. increments. I am now up to 5 min. of each every day and am on my way to further increases!

14 Likes

Out of curiousity, what do you feel when you feel like it’s time to stop?

6 Likes

Usually tingling and increased pain in my right hip,buttock, thigh and in my pelvis and lower spine. To the point of not being able to sit down comfortably. (I have a desktop computer, no smartphone so need to sit down)

7 Likes

Interesting! Sorry of you wrote it somewhere already, but do you have an existing condition in that area that you know of / that you have an issue with anyway? Or do you just experience it due to this audio?

4 Likes

No, I have existing problems in those areas and chronic pain in those areas. (Tendonitis of the buttock, hip and thigh-that is now after 1 1/2 yrs chronic and Alkylosing Spondylitis of the spine and pelvis and inflamed ligaments.)

5 Likes