Course General Discussion

Can one listen to the original divine love field during the course?

2 Likes

Yes :)

2 Likes

Awesome, gonna be looping that like crazy until i get my precious VoDL back!

6 Likes

Sorry to bug you again butā€¦ What about ojas lol

That one cool?

(Pls say yes)

2 Likes

Think of it this way. During the course period, it is not that you are missing out on various other audios. Rather, you are making your entire energetic bandwidth available to the attunements in the course for them to work efficiently and effectively :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Bro, my heart has been feelingā€¦ Overstimulated lol itā€™s calming down now with blue print of life but i just finished listening to the k2 field and it happened ā€¦ I just woke up from a nap and accidentally looping ego dissolution for 3 hoursā€¦ I also listened to divine love right after k2 but this started happening right before I was done with my 3rd or 4th loop of k2

Feels good but damn haha I think itā€™s body primer kindaā€¦ Idk what it isā€¦ Kinda felt external at the same time

3 Likes

That is the best way to put it. I know you guys love some of these energetic audios and the effects they give youā€¦ but after your first run of the course, you are only going to make these audios work better for you.

14 Likes

Got it @Maoshan_Wanderer @SammyG

No ojas for now :ā€™)

This is gonna be a long few weeks lol thanks guys

4 Likes

Iā€™m holding off until I can finish Plasma Protocol before I run the audios, have some anxiety about going a few days without all these amazing new fields

By the way I really enjoyed your presence in the course, you really made everything click wonderfully in my head

4 Likes

I know majority of us have felt like naked out in the cold thinking about not listening to our regular stacks. But the whole process in the course is so profound and beautiful it is all worth it, its is strong, and requires your whole fully attention (if you want to rip all the benefits to the max) you will need the focus of your entire body, mind, soul etc.

But somehow youll feel protected, and carried through. Believe me. I took that course specifically for the 2 attunements because i didnt think i needed energy sensitive exercises or expansion of my energy systems etc but that course was an incredible cleansing experience at all levels that i wasnt expecting and i was glad in the middle of it for having followed the protocols as suggested.

Enjoy the ride x

6 Likes

Do you know English well?

1 Like

Excuse me? Why the question? Is my english not clear?

2 Likes

I wanted to know if you need to know the English language well to participate in the course

2 Likes

You dont need english for the audios
All the videos and exercises etc have transcription that you can translate to your language if you think you are not understanding something.
Sammy sets ups webinars during the course for participants to ask questions etc

4 Likes

ok thanks

3 Likes

Somethingā€™s coming real soon that would compliment the course audios quite nicely. It will will also be more than good enough to stand on its own :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Ohhhhhh :smile: yes!!! Exciting news man!

Also, alsoā€¦ Soo Uh ā€¦ I was supposed toā€¦ Hold off on plasma protocol? :smiley: ā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the gist of what I got heh

I hope itā€™s not the case though

3 Likes

6 Likes

iā€™m planning to do another run of the course as if it was the first time.

question:

can i keep wearing my servitors and physical tags?

i have:

• fae servitor
  • ES servitor
  • pleiadian
  • subconscious limit removal
  • enhanced glory
  • essence of beauty

thank you!

3 Likes