Course General Discussion

Yes. The advice was only in the first run

7 Likes

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny: !!!

I want to do two listening at the same time. The audios of the energetic awakening course on a speaker next to me and another audio with headphones to help concentration to study (reading).

This will not decrease the effectiveness of the audio field of the course?

I could very well be wrong, but that one is focused on physical healing and not the energetic aspects, so that one would work, no?

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend this. In general, not best to have two audios playing at the same time anyways.

4 Likes

Thanks for answering sammy ;)

1 Like

The only exceptions are environmental fields, correct? Like I could have Plasma Flower on one speaker and do my own playlist on another speaker?

1 Like

Yes, correct.

1 Like

Sorry maybe it is just me, but was you question about listening to a SM field from the headphones too, or just a random audio to help with concentration like classical music or whatever?

It’s energetic (not morphic) audio from another creator. Listening to it while studying improves concentration to facilitate learning.

Here is the description:

In addition, there is a sharp increase in memory and parts of the brain that are linked to it are activated more than their usual state. We have also included a program to slow down your brain waves so that you are much more calm and peaceful while studying.

In addition to this and the long increase in memory, we have lastly added the frequency of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) which will help your brain, neurotransmitters and also silence the mind and more relaxed states.

Listen to the audio when working with "…

I want to study and develop my energy sensitivity at the same time. But since this is not recommended I would only listen to the course audio while studying :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Missing webinars were just added to the webinar links document. Just have to redownload the course live webinar document to get links to all the new ones.

10 Likes

Unsure if this is the best place for this, but i do have a few questions of what kind of other energetically programmed audios would be safe listening while doing the course(especially the audios that work directly on the body)

I do want to clarify, listening to these audios on the same days as the energy course audios, NOT at the same time.

Ive used the following audios for a while before picking up the energy course
Spirituality Expansion and Power to Omnipotence
(https://spiritualityzone.com/product/raise-your-power-to-omnipotence-advanced-program/)

And Psychic Expansion from Maitreya Fields, it can be found on their Gumroad(i imagine the IPF audio or tag would be better than this one). Would any of the listed audios be ok to listen to while using energy course audios? and if not when would be best?

Also, would it be safe to wear the chakra growth tag or use the energy expansion and or the attunement cards?

1 Like

Morphic fields which combine well with the new Sapien course

Theres a lot of info regarding that in this thread

2 Likes

Ill take that into consideration, though i am speculating on the ones i listed. I do realize this is a bit harder to determine whether or not their ok.

Hey! So im on first run (third day). Is it okay to listen to The Forbidden Body Album, or should I stop?

Since those audios are affecting you on a physical level, it should be fine. Try not to overdo them though.

5 Likes

I enrolled to this.
I’m looking forward to learn the core of the Energy world.

4 Likes

In my opinion, it would be good to have a (small) chapter about servitors.

3 Likes

@SammyG So I completely listened to the audios in the wrong way. I did not know that it was supposed to be in order. Like primer 1st for 3 days then 2 days off then energy sensitivity the next 3 days, etc. I thought it was just listening to all the audios in order 1-5 every day then rest two days. So I created a playlist and been doing this for the past two days. So should I just maybe take a break this weekend and start over next week with primer just to clear everything up?

1 Like

Hello Mr @rphilipose5825 !!

Glad and welcome you are trough a new journey full adventures and new experiences to come to your life.

Well coming back to the topic of overlistening audios from the course , Its there not a real problem …

I mean if you dont feel bad or overwhelmed there is no problem .

It can help alot to use some of the tools that course provide you :

Automated Grounding Just in case you get a bit overwhelmed .

Emotional Release If there is something arising that the course audios may uncover .

And as a recomendation , use the new powerful and free The Internal Alchemical Crucible :

This combines a few processes and techniques to create a new internal alchemy,
It is gathers the impurities and negative thinking the core of your being, and burn it, while transforming and transcending the level basal energies into a clarified nectar for the lake of the mind.

Paired with emotional release does the trick .

Recommend you to use some of the above audios and rest for a few days , come back to the course when You feel its the right time .

4 Likes

Thank you @AkiraTheWild. I wasn’t necessarily overwhelmed by the audios as I just listened to them while doing daily tasks. However, I was worried that listening to all 5 of the audios together for the past two days would ruin the process for me.

1 Like