Course General Discussion

Also, should we stop listening to all other audios on youtube until we have gone through our first run through of the audios in the course?

Also, I read that itā€™s okay to listen to other audios while listening to course audios as long as we take a break from the course audios. What have been your experiences with this if anyone can share? I was wondering if I could still listen to my usual playlists such as physical changes (fat loss, muscle growth) along with things like self confidence love wealth etc.

you can still listen to mental health audios yea. I donā€™t know about physical ones. just try out and see how you feel

@SammyG I started listening to body primer today after taking a 3 day break from my mistake of listening to all the course audios in one day. In your opinion, should I just focus on just the course audios for the 25 days Iā€™m listening to it or is it okay to listen to other audios? Currently I listen to the Point of no return stack in the morning and then wealth stack on loop at night.

Youā€™ll be all right.

You can just focus on the course for 25 days. You can still listen to audios dealing with the body though. Iā€™d recommend staying away from audios dealing with your energy body for the time being. Until you finish the course audios.

3 Likes

@SammyG Thank you for the response.

Okay so for now Iā€™ll just listen to the course audios including meditation and forgo my other stacks for now. I donā€™t need to start over right since I did listen to my morning stack today?

No, you donā€™t have to start over.

1 Like

@SammyG awesome! And itā€™s okay to have mandalas on me as well?

@SammyG Iā€™ve been doing healer primer for the past 3 days. The first two times I fell asleep listening to it so I plan to listen to it for another 2 days before taking a break. I honestly havenā€™t been feeling anything with it so Iā€™m concerned itā€™s because I have been listening to plasma teeth and plaque/cholesterol removal and 2 other physical audios.

No, thatā€™s fine man. Those fields wouldnā€™t have had an effect. Itā€™s okay if you donā€™t feel anything either. Feeling doesnā€™t equate to these fields working or not.

2 Likes

I am curious to know if the background music in the videos have a field in them? When I turn them on, I feel really relaxed.

There are no fields

1 Like

While listening to energy sensitivity I unknowingly had another field playing at the same time. I didnā€™t notice because it had a sound that blended in (overcome any addiction). Should I continue as normal or listen to energy sensitivity again?

Continue as normal. You can start over if you like as well.

1 Like

I waana be a healer and want to heal myself and people around me.I am yet to start the course. So many things are coming in mind.
What time should I listen to?? And do I need to mediate on it ??
How long does it takes for one to be a healer so the process of healing starts

Which audio is it X)? mana circuits ?

It was Emotional Mastering Protocol.

2 Likes

thanks

So after the first round of all the audios, one can choose to use them however they like? Would it be better to just use the same listening regimen rather than looping a single audio?

I think a couple or 3 rounds same way as the first one has been recommended but its really up to you just dont go looping them like crazy, i can tell you by my experience the first round was tough, second one was easy, third one was tougher than the 1st and i was glad i didnt loop them much.

I was planning on doing rounds of the 3 x 2 each x 3 days and see how i would feel but i never got to do it haha then many fields after i took the course (Sept last year) and i havent had a chance to go through them again.

1 Like