Plasma Protocol

I cannot be defeated , some even say Iā€™m the strongest on this forum , my 10 hours of daily meditation have given me powers a mortal cannot comprehend

17 Likes

lol noā€¦
but youā€™ll probably suddenly be stronger and smarter than the rest of the teenagers around youā€¦ again WITH some timeā€¦

(if it doesnā€™t happen in a month or 2ā€¦donā€™t @ me!)

(rofl! stop jumping ahead in the book! :rofl:stop that! was literally writing this BEFORE you started bragging about being strongā€¦and before your pre-edit that looks like iā€™m talking crazyā€¦ sigh)

Wellā€¦you know what you wrote originallyā€¦thatā€™s what Iā€™m responding to :P

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I had to delete it I realized that I sounded dumb lol so I just bragged about myself

10 Likes

Is this kind of related to that ā€œprimordial breathingā€ in taoist energy work? Hmmā€¦ returning to the original blueprintā€¦

1 Like

Any guy with surgical scar using plasma protocol???

Is it working? Do you see some positive changes???

Any other updates???:heart:

What other fields have you been using since then and what fields have you been combining with plasma protocol to make it work???:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Had another question:

If it is someone dealing with a specific type of cancer (ie. lungs), then would it be possible to just focus on the 2nd track without going through 1 week of the 1st track? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, Iā€™d start them off with the regular Plasma field and HEED the warnings by SilverZuzu above about going really really slowā€¦and MONITORING their reactions and how they feel.

I donā€™t even feel comfortable giving any advice on this as I feel itā€™s going to be an ā€œissueā€ if things donā€™t turn out in the best possible manner.

Just LISTEN to your intuitionā€¦not your fears about using these field in a careful, meticolous wayā€¦

The seemingly ā€œfaster, more directā€ treatment isnā€™t necessarily the best one in this case or in many issues.

Start with regular Plasmaā€¦ see how they react and then using your intuition think about incorporating Plasma Protocol into the treatment.

Good luck :+1:

P.S. and be sure that YOU, PERSONALLY are using the regular Plasma for clarity of thought, intuition, and as a healthy field that resonates a healthy blueprint vibration to those around you who need it.

25 Likes

The same thing is with eternity as well. So a combination of both should give me a lifespan of 500-1000 years?

2 Likes

too much i guess

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, Iā€™ll let her ease into the plasma field at her own pace for now then :slight_smile:

(Itā€™s true, I tend to push people towards solutions xD)

6 Likes

Will the plasma combo 1 and 2 regenerate dopamine, serotonin and various other receptors as well?

4 Likes

Thanks, you indirectly replied to one of my wonder, whether I should alternate between Plasma Protocol and Plasma Light.

Definitely sounds like itā€™s a good idea, both are complementary, even more if we add on top of it the Torsion field :pray:

7 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Can this boost other fields so we can get faster results?

4 Likes

648129637d847b1dd002aaf8f8bb542d

8 Likes

How should plasma protocol help someone with diabetes?

7 Likes

If it reverts cells to their original state, then insulin resistance should technically be reverted, reversing type 2 diabetes.

15 Likes

Overtime? But the cycle for each audio is just 1 week right? Or do you mean the process is repeated over and over after the 3 week mark till desired results are achieved.

3 Likes

yes, although I would prioritize the second plasma combo as it fixes the internal organs.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has tried putting together a detoxification/clearance stack that helps with the symptoms and fatigueā€¦ I might try but I am not too sure what Iā€™d include in a stack

1 Like