Plasma Protocol

648129637d847b1dd002aaf8f8bb542d

8 Likes

How should plasma protocol help someone with diabetes?

7 Likes

If it reverts cells to their original state, then insulin resistance should technically be reverted, reversing type 2 diabetes.

15 Likes

Overtime? But the cycle for each audio is just 1 week right? Or do you mean the process is repeated over and over after the 3 week mark till desired results are achieved.

3 Likes

yes, although I would prioritize the second plasma combo as it fixes the internal organs.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has tried putting together a detoxification/clearance stack that helps with the symptoms and fatigue… I might try but I am not too sure what I’d include in a stack

1 Like

I’m having some mild detox symptoms from this. I had some acid reflux in the morning. Felt a little nauseous as well🤢.

7 Likes

I have been listening to the Diabetes Treatment audio for prevention and last year, my dentist said I had no blood sugar issues since after he extracted my tooth, sewed my gums, it healed and closed rapidly after a week follow-up check-up. I also have no symptoms of the disease.

Can I discontinue listening to the audio if I use the Plasma Protocol?

7 Likes

Test it out and try.
I do believe the Protocol will fix diabetes issues with time, but you may still need to use the Diabetes audio in the meantime.

7 Likes
  1. Does this include even surgical scars into original state of body or it doesn’t include the external injury?

2. Is the phone’s speaker enough for results or better buy big stereo speaker?

3. do I have to meditate to achieve better results or just use these fields on phone speaker (/stereo speaker)?

4. Any ideas of what fields to use to achieve the surgical scar completely removed ?

I believe a HOMA - IR test can help you make a decision. Meanwhile, I would listen to Diabetes and the Pancreas regeneration audios just in case. Although if you don’t have blood sugar problems or they’re very minor I wouldn’t listen to those audios if already listening to the protocol. That’s just my opinion of course.

3 Likes

10-15 years from now, I hope you two are the new DW and Sammy…
telling stories about the “good ole days of Sapien Med forums” :)

23 Likes

tenor (4)

14 Likes

I wanna make fields mannnn

10 Likes

giphy (8)

10 Likes

14 Likes

This! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :pray:t4:

11 Likes

Is it too late for us @GoddessAndGodOfAll?

4 Likes

Too early for me! Haha i need to save for some other things first then once i get back from all that I’ll be working towards getting this one :slight_smile:

Hopefully february/march it’ll be mines!

9 Likes

I think he was talking about something else lol

6 Likes